Employment Exchange Rajasthan
The Government of the Rajasthan State has started the employment exchange for the people of the state. The candidate who is searching the jobs can attain the benefit by registering at the employment exchange centers. In every district, the employment exchange office is set by the government of the state for the convenience of the people of the state. District Employment Officer control and monitor the follow of the information to the job seekers.
Benefit Employment Exchange Rajasthan
What is the use of registering in employment exchange?
The candidate can make use of the following benefits. By registering at the employment exchange Rajasthan.
- Job seeker can register at the employment exchange at free of cost.
- All the information on the Employment will be attained by the candidate registered at the online portal.
- Complete guidance of the employment will b given to the candidate.
- Accurate and reliable information will be given to the candidate.
- Job seeker will get the information according to their job profile.
Eligibility Condition for Employment Exchange
The condition of the eligibility for the Employment exchange for the Rajasthan. The candidate has to fulfill the condition to attain the benefit of the latest information in the state.
- The candidate should be the resident of the Rajasthan state.
- The Jobseeker should be above the age of 16 years and below 45 years.
Rajasthan Employment Exchange Online Portal
How can I register my name in employment exchange?
The official site which is as follows in the article. You have to register at the site to attain the benefits online. To get the latest information about the jobs and the vacancies in the state. The candidate can submit the application form.
Needed Documents Employment Exchange
What documents are needed for employment?
Contender has to submit the documents to the concerned office or online. Depending on the choice of the applicant. You have to give the following documents. Check the name.
- Identity proof of the candidate such as voter id, college id, employee id etc.
- Rajasthan Residence Proof of the applicant such as ration card, passport copy, bank passbook or electricity/water bill.
- Age proof of the contender such as Matric class certificate, date of birth certificate Rajasthan or affidavit from SDM etc.
- Educational Certificate such as 10th, 12th graduation or any technical / un-technical course etc.
- Experience certificate of the job seeker of the previous job.
- Photographs of the candidate in the passport size form
Bring all the documents in the attested form. Also, keep the original documents along for the verification use.
Apply for Employment Exchange
How do I apply for employment exchange?
Online registration of the employment exchange Rajasthan. The government of the Rajasthan has started the online portal in the year 2013. You have to register at the official site as follows. Then you can log in to the site with the help of the user id and password.
- You have to login ID to the official site.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter your personal information.
- Then fill in the complete information in the application form.
- You have to enter the Mobile number and email id too.
- Then you have to log in to the site to get the latest information about the jobs or the vacancies.
Fee for Employment Exchange
No application fee is charged from the candidates. You can access the service free of cost. The government of the Rajasthan provides the service to register free of cost at the employment exchange.
Validity for Employment Exchange
The validity of the employment exchange is only for three years. The candidate after the due time period has to visit the official site or offline by visiting the concerned department to renew the employment exchange card of the Rajasthan state.
Leave a Comment