Employment Exchange Odisha
Employment Exchange Odisha is an agency which is set by the government of the Odisha state. It will help to keep the record of the information on the latest vacancy in the state. The candidate who is registered at the employment exchange Odisha. They will get information about jobs or vacancies. So that they can make use of the information to get the job according to their qualifications.
Need for Employment Exchange Odisha
Whenever the job or vacancy is in the state. The government agency Employment exchange will inform the job seeker. The candidate will get the information about the jobs as per their qualification. As for every successful registration, a registration number will be given. The candidate can make use of the number to get the latest information. Later on, the Employment exchange card will also be issued to the job seeker registered at the employment exchange.
Employment Exchange Eligibility
The eligibility condition for the employment exchange Odisha. It is for the people who are interested to apply to register for the employment exchange. Check the conditions for the eligibility as follows:
- Contender must be the resident of Orissa and a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 16 years or more.
Documents Name Employment Exchange
What documents are required for employment registration?
The documents which are required for the employment exchange. They are as follows. You can make use of the documents to register for the employment exchange of Odisha.
Attested photocopies of all the documents which are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card or Identity Card
- Caste Certificate
- Photographs of the Candidate
- Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Odisha Birth Certificate as the Age Proof
Online Portal Employment Exchange
How do I apply for Employment Exchange online?
The online portal for the employment exchange is designed by the government of the Odisha. If you are unemployed or pass ou recently. Then you can opt for the employment exchange registration Odisha. The online portal will help the candidate to gather the information. The latest vacancy and the jobs will be informed to the candidate. On the basis of the job profile. The candidate will get the information. It will save the time of the candidate and beneficial for them.
Application Procedure for Employment Exchange
How do I register for employment exchange in Odisha?
You can register for the employment exchange online for the Odisha. The online portal is available for it. You can also access the link by clicking on it.
- You can get the facility of online application.
- Click on the online registration for the Jobseeker.
- Then click on Accept.
- You have to then fill the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully.
- Upload the documents.
- Successful submission of the application.
- Then you can get the registration number.
- After you can make use of the registration number to get the latest vacancy information in the state.
Employment Exchange Fee
There is no fee charged. The service for the registration of the employment exchange is free of cost. The government of Odisha provides this service at free.
Employment Exchange Validity
The validity of the employment Exchange is only for three years. The employment exchange card of the Odisha has to be renewed after that time period. So you can visit the office of the concerned department or online.
- Labour and Employment Department Govt. of Orissa.
- Directorate of Employment, Orissa Government.
Leave a Comment