Employment Exchange Manipur
The government of Manipur has set the employment exchange for their resident. This is for the resident of Manipur to get the basic information about employment in the state. You can register your information on various latest vacancies so your problem of unemployment can be solved and you can become self-employed.
Where to get Information about Employment Exchange Manipur?
By this article, we will provide you with information about the procedure, fee, and the eligibility to get register at the employment exchange Manipur.
Manipur Employment Exchange Benefit
By the employment exchange, you can get various benefits. By registering in employment exchange you can get the following benefits which can help you:
- All details about the latest vacancies.
- Candidates are provided with information about the jobs which suits the candidate’s profile.
- Candidates can get jobs depending on their skills and qualifications.
- Provide proper and useful information.
Employment Exchange eligibility
Following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the applicant to register on employment exchange. The following points should be noted while registering:
- Age of the applicant should be between 14 to 45 years.
- The only applicant of the state is eligible.
- The applicant who discontinued studies can also apply for registration.
- Applicant should be at least 8th passed to postgraduate.
Employment Exchange Manipur Documents
Required documents are listed below which are to be provided by the applicant to complete the procedure of registration:
- Residence proof – Voter card or electricity bill etc.
- Age proof – Birth certificate.
- Latest photographs of the applicant.
- Identity proof – Aadhaar card.
- Application form.
- Qualification proofs of the applicant.
- Caste certification of the applicant.
Official Portal Employment Exchange Manipur
The online portal for the employment exchange Manipur is for the help of the people of the state. You can get the benefit of the latest vacancy in the state. The candidate can also get information about the training to get better employment. Access the site by making use of the link which is as follows:
Employment Exchange Procedure to Register
Access the link given above. You have to apply for the employment exchange registration by visiting the official site. As the information about the portal is above in the article.
You have to fill the application form by gathering the information. Submit the application with the documents and the photographs. You will get the application number. Can make use of the registration number to get the information about the latest vacancy in the state. The best part of the employment exchange is that you will get the information about the employees as per the job profile. Means on the basis of the information you have given at the online or offline registration at the concerned department.
Validity of Employment Exchange
For what time duration employment exchange card is valid?
The validity of the employment exchange manipur. It is only for three years. The candidate can get the employment exchange card renewed. By visiting the concerned office for the renewal of the card. Online information for the same can also be achieved.
Employment Exchange Registration Fee
It is a free service provided by the government of Manipur. You can apply for online or offline registration for employment exchange in both cases it is free of cost.
Leave a Comment