Employment Exchange Madhya Pradesh
Educated generation in every state is in the need of employment. As people who are educated face the problems. To get employment according to his qualification and the skills. But the government has taken the issue. The government is to give the facility of employment exchange to the People of the state.
Employment Exchange Benefit
Which benefit you can obtain from employment exchange?
Employment exchange Madhya Pradesh. The benefits which you can obtain
- If you get to register with the employment exchange Madhya Pradesh.
- You will get the information about the latest vacancy in the state.
- A contender can get the information as per the qualification or details are given during registration.
Eligibility to Register
You are only eligible if you fulfill the condition. So read the condition of the eligibility. Check them as follows:
- Candidate should be the permanent resident of the state Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant should be above the age limit of 16 to 45 years.
- Job seeker should be holding the any of basic qualification such as 8 to post graduation or any other course.
- Candidate should not be employed earlier.
- If you are dropping out or passed out from School or college, you can apply for the registration at the employment exchange.
Employment Exchange Madhya Pradesh Document
Which documents you have to give to register at employment exchange?
Employment exchange benefits can only be obtained. If you register at the employment exchange then you have to give the following documents.
- Certificate of education.
- Aadhaar Card as the identity proof
- Any of the following documents as the residence proof :
- Caste certificate
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Application form
Online Portal to Register at Employment Exchange
The online portal for the employment exchange is designed by the government of Madhya Pradesh. You will get the information about the latest vacancy. The information about the vacancy and training can be obtained.
No application fee is for the registration at the employment exchange Madhya Pradesh.
Application Procedure to Register
The candidate can apply for the employment exchange in the state. You can visit the official site. The link for the official site is as follows.
- You can access the link above.
- Get the details about the online registration.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the details.
- Attach the documents.
- You have to give it to get the registration number.
- Therefore you can get the latest information about the vacancy in your state.
Employment exchange card Validity
The validity of the employment exchange is only three years. The job seeker after that has to renew an employment exchange card. So you can visit the concerned department in the state.
Leave a Comment