Employment Exchange Gujarat
The employment exchange is responsible for providing the candidate the information of the vacancies in the state. If you are unemployed then you should read the article to check the information about the employment exchange Gujarat.
Why register at the Employment exchange Gujarat?
Need of Employment Exchange Gujarat
The need for the employment exchange is described in the point as follows. You have to check the points to know about the employment exchange.
- It provides accurate information.
- The candidate knows about the latest vacancy.
- The contender can apply for the jobs easily.
- on the basis of academic qualifications, experience, training candidate gets the information.
Eligibility to register
Whether you can Register at the employment exchange Gujarat?
You can know about it by checking the points. As the points below contains the complete information about the eligibility conditions to register at the employment exchange Gujarat.
|1||Age of the applicant should be between 14 to 45 years.|
|2||Students who have discontinued their education can also apply.|
|3||A candidate who have completed 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate, Undergraduate, International Graduate can register.|
|4||Applicant should be the resident of the state Gujarat.|
Documents Required to register
You have to bring the documents if you are applying offline. And in case you are applying online you have to give the scanned copies of the documents listed as follows:
- Certificate of the academics or qualification
- Caste certificate
- Proof of Residence or Domicile certificate
- Identity card or Aadhaar card
- Experience certificate
- Birth certificate or Age Proof of the candidate
- Photographs of the applicant
Employment Exchange Gujarat Online Portal
Do you want to apply online for the employment exchange registration?
You can make use of the online portal. The portal for the employment exchange has been started by the government of Gujarat for the help of the unemployed in the state. You can get the following mentioned information from the online portal.
- About employment divisions
- Employment exchange
- Job seekers
- New initiative
- Job Fairs
- Training Schemes
- Training Institutes
- Online Services
- Apprentice Training Scheme
- Craftsman Training Scheme
- Center of excellence
- Apprentice fair
- Student section
- Career Counselling
Register at Employment Exchange Gujarat Online
If you are interested to apply or register at the official portal or online. Then you have to access the official portal. The link for the official portal is as follows.
- As soon you click the link you can avail any information regarding the employment from the site.
- All sort of information is available.
- You can apply online by clicking on the register option.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the scanned copies of the documents listed above.
- You will get the registration number after the submission of the application form.
- You can make use of it later to get the details of the latest vacancy in the state.
- In case you have already registered then you can easily log in to the site to get the information of the latest vacancy.
- Fill the job to get the benefit of employment as per your profile.
In case you are interested to apply offline you have to visit the nearby Employment Exchange in the Gujarat State.
Get the application form. Fill the details accurately. Submit the application form and the xerox copies of the documents to the concerned department.
You will get the Registration number. You can make use later to get the details of the job or vacancies in your areas.
The validity of the employment exchange card is only for three years. The candidate after that period of time has to approach the department. As the department will renew the employment exchange.
Leave a Comment