Employment Exchange Goa
Employment Exchange Goa: The major problem in India is not the unemployment but the lack of information to get employed. So each state-level government is trying to solve the problem on its own. To provide the employment to the educated and the eligible candidate. As the aim of the government is to employ each candidate in the state according to the skills of the individual.
So with the same objective, the Government of the Goa has started the employment exchange. And a number of centers are set up in each state. Candidate can approach the district center if they are unaware of the use of the internet. To get the benefit of the information of the latest vacancy in the state.
Read more in the article below. As each doubt regarding the employment exchange would be cleared.
Need of Employment Exchange Goa
Why register at the Employment exchange?
The reason or need to get registered at the official portal of the employment exchange. Or even you can also apply offline. You would come to know about it later in the article.
You would get the details of the vacancy in the state. According to the qualification and the other details job profile will be created. Candidate thereafter will get the information which would help if or her to get the job easily.
Eligibility to Register
Check the eligibility to apply or register at the employment exchange Goa. You have to fulfill the conditions as in the table below:
|1||An educated person of the state whose age is above 18 years can apply.|
|2||A candidate who has any of the qualification 8th to post-graduation can register at employment exchange.|
|3||Applicant should be a permanent resident of the state Goa.|
|4||Students who have dropped out or discontinued education are also eligible to register.|
Documents Required for Employment Exchange
If you are interested to apply for the Registration at the employment exchange. Then you have to bring the documents which are as follows:
Have a look at the points below:
- Identity proof or Aadhaar card
- Residence Certificate or Ration Card, Electricity bill
- Educational Certificates for the qualification of the candidate.
- Caste Certificate of the applicant
- 4 Passport size Photographs of the applicant
- The contact number of the applicant
- Experience certificate
- Sports Certificate if any
The fee which is required to be paid for the employment exchange. It is free of cost to register for the employment exchange in Goa.
Online portal for Employment Exchange
The online portal for the people of the Goa is designed by the government of the state. The online portal the facility to the people of the state. To get the benefits of online registration procedure and more information about the latest vacancy.
Application Procedure to Register
- You can approach the district department of the Employment exchange.
- To apply for the Employment exchange registration offline.
- In case to apply online make use of the link given above.
- Get the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Attach the Documents in the form of the photocopy.
- The candidate then would get the registration Number
- After the successful registration.
- The candidate will get the information of the latest vacancy according to the job profile of the candidate.
The validity tenure for the Employment exchange is only for three years. The candidates can thereafter approach the concerned department to get the Employment exchange card renewed.
Leave a Comment