Driving Licence Arunachal Pradesh
The driving licence is one of the essential documents which enable a citizen to get the authority to drive the vehicle around the country. As it will help the government to keep the record of the certified or licenced people who only have the right to make use of the vehicle. As per the rules Motor vehicles Act, 1988 as the regional authority of the Arunachal Pradesh it is compulsory to get the licence issued to drive the vehicle.
Driving License Types
As per the rules of the government, the DL can be issued to the candidate only the following cases or types of vehicles.
As per the government rules, the applicant can apply for the driving license in the following conditions or types of vehicle.
- The Driving licence issued for the gear vehicle such as mopeds and scooter.
- The Driving licence for a motor vehicle with gear or the licence of the light motor such as bike, car etc.
- The Driving licence for the transport vehicle such as a truck, lorry etc.
Eligibility Criteria DL in Arunachal Pradesh
The following given are the Eligibility Criteria Conditions which has to be fulfilled then only you can get the DL issued to you from the Regional Transport Authority of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The candidate applying for the motor vehicle of the engine capacity of 50cc should be above 16 years.
- The candidate applying for the private vehicle should be above 18 years.
- The candidate who is interested to get the licence for the non-transport vehicle should be above 20 years.
- Only those candidate can apply for the DL for the non-transport vehicle who have the experience of driving the light vehicle of 1 year.
- The candidate applying for the permanent driving licence should be having the valid learner’s license.
Documents Required for DL Arunachal Pradesh
The documents which are required for the applicant to submit to get the driving licence issued to them. As the list of the documents given below.
- learner’s licence in case you have applied for the permanent licence
- Application Form for the DL
- Residence proof of the candidate
- Age proof of the candidate
- 3 passport size photographs
- In case the candidate is applying for the transport vehicle driving licence, you have to give the training certificate issued by the training school.
Application fee for driving licence
Application fee of Rs. 200 + Rs. 50 for driving license test has to be paid to get the driving licence issued.
Application Procedure Arunachal Pradesh DL
The application procedure to apply for the Driving Licence of the Arunachal Pradesh as you can apply for the DL in case you have lost, Damaged or stolen of the Driving Licence.
You can approach the Driving Licence office means the RTO office nearby you to get the driving Licence issued by submitting the above-mentioned documents and the Application form to get the Licence issued and then the verification of the documents and you will be issued the Learner Licence, Duplicate Licence or the Renewal of the Licence in the state Arunachal Pradesh.
In case of the Permanent licence issued to you would have to give the driving licence Test at the concerned Office of the RTO nearby you. As then only you would be issued the Driving Licence if you clear the driving test of the vehicle.
Apply online DL Arunachal Pradesh
If you are interested to apply for the Driving Licence Online. You can apply by visiting the official site or you can hit the link below to get the access to the official site of the Arunachal Pradesh DL Application.
- You can then select the State, District, City, and the Locality and then you can apply for the DL by accessing the site.
- You can then fill the required information and then upload the required documents and then you can get the date to visit the RTO office to get the Permanent Licence, Learner Licence, Duplicate Licence or the Renewal of the Licence in the state Arunachal Pradesh.
Validity of the DL Arunachal Pradesh
The DL issued is valid across India and the licence is valid for 20 to 50 years of the age of the applicant and then the candidate can renew the driving licence. In the case of the Transport Vehicle, the DL is valid only for 3 years.
Leave a Comment