Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate
The domicile certificate Uttarakhand is the legal document which is issued to the people of the state Uttarakhand which is for the use of the people who has to prove their Residence has to get the proof of residence so the domicile certificate or residence certificate work as the same. As the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate can help the people to get the benefit of various schemes related to the Residence certificate.
In the article below you will be described to you about the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate as the resident of the Uttarakhand and if you don’t hold the residence proof then the article below can be of great use to you.
Benefits Domicile Certificate Uttarakhand
The following mentioned are the benefits which one can attain when the candidate has the Domicile certificate issued to them. So Read the points below to know about the benefits.
- You can get the benefit of Special quota for State Government jobs if you have the resident proof.
- In case you are interested in Obtaining the Caste Certificate, you have to give the Domicile certificate for the same.
- To get Admissions in engineering and medical colleges or the scholarships from there.
- To get an advantage in government reservation, you have to present the Residence proof.
- To get the preference in social welfare schemes started by the Uttarakhand government you require the Residence proof.
Read Also उत्तराखंड जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन की जानकारी
Eligibility Criteria Residence certificate Uttarakhand
The following mentioned are the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate then you should be known to the pints of eligibility criteria which one has to fulfill in case you are interested to apply the Residence certificate Uttarakhand.
- The candidate applying for the Residence certificate Uttarakhand should be the permanent Residence of the state.
- The candidate applying should be living in a particular state for more than 5 years.
- The people living in the state should not be having the Residence certificate of other state issued to them.
- The woman married to the individual of the state who is the permanent resident of the state can opt to apply the residence certificate Uttarakhand.
Residence certificate Uttarakhand Required Documents
Check the listed below documents which one can require in case you opt to apply the residence certificate Uttarakhand. So check the list given below:
- The Photocopy of the Address proof of the candidate applying such as Electricity Bill, FSC/Ration Card.
- The duly signed proforma for the candidate applying in the form of Affidavit.
- Certificate issued from the educational Institue such as transfer certificate, mark sheet of Class 10th.
- Proof of the land owned by you in the state such as a copy of Khatoni
- All the documents should be self-attested or attested from the concerned officers or authorities.
- Tehsil Enquiry report is also required to be submitted.
Application Procedure Residence certificate Uttarakhand
You can visit the concerned department to apply the Domicile certificate Uttarakhand as you can apply the Residence certificate either by visiting the CSC (Common Service Centre) or the office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Tehsildar Office, Revenue Department or the office of District Collector.
You can obtain the application form from the concerned department and then submit it to the concerned department along with the documents and you will be issued the Residence certificate Uttarakhand issued to you after the process of verification by the department.
Note- There is no Online procedure or portal available to apply for the Domicile certificate online.
Click on the above link to read more about the Residence certificate Uttarakhand.
Application form Residence certificate Uttarakhand
You can also get the application form Residence certificate Uttarakhand by making use of the pdf file given below. You will get the benefit of the Application form then you can fill the application form and submit it to the concerned department as mentioned above in the article.
Processing Time Residence certificate Uttarakhand
You will be issued the Residence certificate Uttarakhand issued to the individual applying for the Domicile certificate then you can get the benefit of the certificate within a week from the application.
Residence certificate Uttarakhand Application fee
You have to make the payment for the application of the Domicile certificate Uttarakhand then only the application will be submitted at the concerned department. As the application fee for the Residence certificate Uttarakhand is Rs. 30.
Note- You can also apply for the Residence certificate Uttarakhand by visiting the CSC center nearby you.
Leave a Comment