Domicile/Residence Certificate Sikkim
Domicile Certificate is also called Residence certificate. If you have a land in a rural area of Sikkim then you can apply for the domicile certificate Sikkim. Any candidate can apply for domicile certificate if there father/mother can do a government job in Sikkim. It is a legal proof of the candidate that they are living in Sikkim. With the help of the domicile certificate, you know about the name of the candidate, their village or town, state who are going to apply for the domicile certificate in Sikkim.
If you want to know about the benefits, eligibility or application procedure. Check out the below details sincerely.
Benefits Domicile Certificate Sikkim
Know about the benefits of the domicile certificate then check out the below points.
- For the reservation purpose.
- For taking benefits of the new scheme launched by the Sikkim government.
- For admission or scholarship purpose.
- For the ration card or Aadhar card, you need a residence certificate.
- Residence certificate is required if you are going to apply for any government job in Sikkim.
Read Also Ganga Prasad Governor Sikkim Office Address
Eligibility Criteria Domiciles Certificate Sikkim
For the application of the Domicile Certificate, you know about the eligibility criteria for the domiciles certificate in Sikkim. Points are explained below.
- Citizenship of India is necessary.
- Any female candidate from other state married to a candidate who is from Sikkim are also eligible for domicile certificate.
- A government employee is also eligible for the domicile/Residence certificate.
- If you are living in a Sikkim more than 10 years then you are eligible for the application of the domiciles certificate.
Note: A person has only a Domiciles certificate for only one state/UT. More than one is considered as an offence.
Required Documents Domicile Certificate Sikkim
You need to know about the important documents required for the domicile certificate in Sikkim. Details about the documents are below.
- A copy of the Aadhar card or Ration Card.
- Proof of the age Like birth certificate, mark sheet or any other official document.
- Property papers if you have own in Sikkim.
- Two passport size photo of the candidate.
- Address proof of the candidate.
- Proof of Indian citizenship like passport, Indian citizenship certificate.
Note: All the documents must be verified by the Gazetted Office.
Must Read Mission Indradhanush – The Indradhanush Scheme Objectives and Benefits
Application Procedure Domicile Certificate Sikkim
If you want to apply a Domicile Certificate offline must be check details below. There are two modes of the application procedure in Sikkim. Both the modes are explained below.
Apply Offline Domicile Certificate Sikkim
Check out the offline procedure for Domicile Certificate in Sikkim. Step by Step procedure is below.
- The applicant needs to visit a district collector office. And collect the application form from there.
- Fill the application form of the applicant and attache all the document along with application form.
- Submit the application form to the concerned officer.
- After the verification is done by the intelligence bureau or superintendent of police.
- The authorized person can issue the certificate. The candidate can get the domiciles certificate from the same office.
Application Form Domicile Certificate
The pdf file is the application form of Domicile certificate for Sikkim.
- Above pdf file is available here. You can download it or view it.
Online Procedure Domiciles Certificate Sikkim
Domicile certificate is also known as Certificate of Identification (COI). If you want to apply online domiciles certificate need to follow below points sincerely.
- You need to visit an official website of the Sikkim government. Click here.
- Find out the option “How to apply” and click on it.
- For the registration, you have to check the options are available “Registered user” or ” New User”.
- Now If you already register Just click on the registered user or create a new id.
- Enter the registered email, password and captcha code and click on the login option.
- Fill all the details of the candidate in the application form.
The following points can explain you about online e-form.
- For the online e-form, you need to fill all the details of the applicant in the application form.
- When you are filling the details you need a transaction id which will help you in future for tracking the status of the certificate.
- You can also take a printout if you need just only click on the print command.
- All the marks field in the e-form are mandatory to fill.
- Any type of wrong information fill in the application then your application is rejected by the department authority.
Format Domicile Certificate Sikkim
Below is the format of the domiciles/Residence certificate of the Sikkim.
- Download the above file or view it.
Processing Time Domicile Certificate Sikkim
Points are explained below to know about the processing time of domiciles certificate in Sikkim.
- For processing of the application of the domiciles certificate in Sikkim in maximum 15 days. It can also be a delay if you fill any wrong information in the application form like name, district and so on.
- Application form can also be rejected by the authorised officer if you have not attached the require documents with form.
Status Domiciles Certificate
If you want to know about the status of your domicile certificate you can follow the below mention points.
- You can get a message to your registered mobile number or email.
- With the help of the transaction id, you can also check the status with the concerned officer.
Payment Details Domicile Certificate
No need to worry you will get a domicile certificate free of cost.
Validity Domicile Certificate
The validity of the domicile certificate is for a lifetime.
Department of Information Technology
Government of Sikkim
Annexe 1, Top Floor, Kazi Road
+91 3592 – 202601 / 207426
Leave a Comment