Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh
The Residence Certificate or the Domicile Certificate of the Madhya Pradesh acts as the legal document for the people who resides in the state Madhya Pradesh Permanently so the Residence certificate acts as the official document for the people, as they can make use of the Residence certificate Madhya Pradesh to get the benefit of various schemes or the other benefits associated with it. The residence certificate issued by the revenue department of the concerned state.
In the article below you will be given the detailed information about the Madhya Pradesh Residence certificate as if you are the resident of the Madhya Pradesh State then it is important for you to know the Purpose, eligibility and the procedure to apply the Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh.
Check Now: Ladli Laxmi Scheme MP
Purposes of Obtaining Residence Certificate
The Domicile or the Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh as the purpose why one should avail the domicile due to the following reasons:
- To get the proof of the residence for the people living in that particular state.
- To avail the benefit of the scholarship in the educational institutes as it is important to prove your Residence by presenting the domicile certificate.
- The domicile is also essential to get the admission in the educational institutes as in some colleges or schools as it has been made compulsory to present the Domicile certificate.
- To apply for the ration card it is required to represent the Residence proof in that case to avail the benefit of getting the ration at the Low prices from the market prices.
- To get the house under the residence reservation or Quota you have to give the residence certificate for the same.
- To apply for the employment both in the government or the Private sector one has to give proof for residence.
Eligibility Criteria For Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh
The following mentioned are the points which will clear the eligibility criteria for the people who are interested to apply the Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh as they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Domicile.
- As the aspirant applying for the Residence certificate should be the permanent resident of the state
- The Aspirant should be living in that place for more than 5 years then only he will be eligible for the Domicile certificate.
- The women married to the individuals of the state can apply for the Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh Only in case the individual to whom married is the permanent residence of the state.
Check the list of the documents which are required in case you are interested to benefit of various schemes or the advantages mentioned in the purpose paragraph above. So interested to apply the residence certificate then you should have the following mentioned documents as they would be asked for Domicile Certificate.
- Ration Card Madhya Pradesh of the applicant.
- Address Proof of the Candidate such as the passport, voter card, ration card, electricity bill any one of them.
- House tax receipt in case you are living in the rental house.
- You have to give the photocopy of the Property details in case you own a House or residential land.
- The application form is required to be submitted along with the information filled accurately.
Note- The photocopy of the above-mentioned documents as it should be attested by the Gazetted officer.
The validity of Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh
The validity of residence certificate is for Lifetime and the certificate is issued to the candidate after the process of verification by the concerned department and the individual can get it within 7 days. (As it is not specific as it may vary due to technical or other departmental issues).
Government Fee for MP Domicile certificate
The government fee is also charged by the individual who is applying for the residence certificate of the Madhya Pradesh State as the Government fee for the domicile certificate is Rs. 30 as the charges may vary according to the department new rules or reconsiderations.
Application Procedure Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh
You can apply for the Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh as you can apply by both of the methods online as well as Offline as both can be useful to you. so you can make use of the information given below to get the information regarding the application procedure.
Applying through Jan Seva Kendra
If you are interested to apply offline for the Residence certificate Madhya Pradesh then you can make use of the information given below:
- You have to visit the nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
- You will get the application form for the residence certificate from there.
- You have to fill the application form by entering all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Attach the attested documents photocopy along with the application form.
- Submit the application form to the Jan Seva official.
- Your application form and the documents attached will be verified by the concerned department and you will be issued the Residence certificate of the state Madhya Pradesh.
MP domicile certificate form pdf
If you are interested to apply for the MP Domicile certificate then you can make use of the mp domicile certificate form pdf as mentioned it is in the form of pdf so you can view it online or you can mp domicile certificate form pdf download it. You can fill the mp domicile certificate form and submit it to the concerned department to get the benefit of mp domicile certificate issued to you.
Apply Domicile certificate MP e-District Portal Online
If in case you are interested to apply the Domicile Certificate MP e-district Portal Online apply method is available for the same and you can make use of the MP e-district Portal Online apply for it.
Make use of the link given below or you visit the official website of the MP e-district Portal Online as if in case you make use of the link you will be directed to the official website.
Click on the above link.
- The Seva Prabandhan, Madhya Pradesh will appear you have to select the citizen login.
- Click on Proceed option.
- Then click on the Sthai Niwas Praman Patra (Permanent Residence Certificate) option in the MP e district Portal.
- You can log in by entering your Aadhaar Number at the MP e district Portal.
- Then you will get an OTP on the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the OTP for the Verification.
- Then you will get the application form.
- Enter all the information asked at the official portal MP e district such as name, gender, age, father, mother name and the address and other details asked in the application form Online.
- Then you have to upload the document which has been mentioned in the above part of the article.
- Then you can make the payment as the payment can be made by Debit card, Credit Card or net banking.
- On the successful submission of the application, you will be issued he Acknowelegenet slip and you can make use of it in future to check the application status about which means the procedure for the same is described to you as follows.
Status of Application Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh
If you have applied for the Domicile certificate Madhya Pradesh then you can make use of the information below to get more about the status of application Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh.
Make use of the link given below to get the direct access to the official page for the status of application Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh.
You can track the application status as the procedure of the same is as follows:
- You have to click on the above link.
- Then select the home page of the official portal MP e-District appears you have to click on the Avedan Ki Sthiti means the Application Status in the citizen login section.
- Then you have to Enter application registration number or the acknowledgment number in the slip you have received on successful submission of application.
- Then enter the Captcha Code.
- You have to then click on the submit option.
- Then you will get the status of application Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh.
- You can also get the Print or download the status of application Domicile Certificate Madhya Pradesh from the E-District Portal MP
Read This Article In Hindi मध्य प्रदेश स्थायी निवास प्रमाण पत्र का ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Leave a Comment