Residence Certificate Goa
The domicile certificate or the proof of residence is the document one need as a resident. The Residence proof of a state is the legal proof for the candidate who wants to apply for any government or even in case of Non-government schemes.
You should be aware of the procedure if you are the resident of the Goa state and if you have not applied or held the residence certificate Goa then you can make use of the information in the article below to get aware of the Residence certificate Goa.
Benefits of Residence Certificate Goa
If you are interested to know the benefits which sort of facilities or the benefits you would able to get if in case you apply the Residence certificate Goa. So check the points below to get the benefits of Residence certificate Goa.
- The residence certificate certifies a candidate a legal or the registered candidate of the state.
- It helps the students to get admission in the educational institutes or to apply for the scholarships.
- The candidate applying for the residence certificate can obtain the ration card for the state to get the ration at the cheap prices.
- The residence certificate is also required in case you want to apply for the employment in the state.
Must Read Goa Online Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Teor
Eligibility Criteria for residence certificate Goa
Following mentioned are the points of eligibility criteria which one has to fulfill them so if you are to get the benefits mentioned above or to apply the Domicile certificate Goa. So check the eligibility points to know about the which sort of eligibility you have to fulfill.
- The applicant of the Residence certificate should be the permanent residence of the state as he has been living in the state for many years.
- The women candidate are eligible to apply in case they are married to the individual who is the registered candidate of the state or holding a residence certificate of the Goa state.
Residence certificate Goa Documents Required
The following mentioned are the documents required if one is interested to get the benefit of the various schemes or to get the Domicile issued to you. So check the required document whether you have them or not in case you should be aware of the documents to be submitted along with the application form.
- Birth Certificate or the mark sheet of the class 10th as the proof of age.
- Ration Card of the candidate applying for the residence certificate Goa.
- Educational Certificate.
- Identity proof of the candidate applying the domicile certificate such as Goa Ration Card Voters ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhaar Card, you can submit any one of them as the identity proof.
- You also have to give the Affidavit for the application of Domicile certificate, if your age is less than 18 years.
Goa online portal residence certificate
If you are interested to apply for the residence certificate then you can make use of the information given below in the following steps as the Goa Online portal residence certificate has been launched by the government of the Goa to apply the Residence certificate.
Make use of the link given below for the Goa Online portal residence certificate.
- You will get the list of the application forms available at the online Goa portal.
- Then you can make use of the application form by clicking on the ” Domicile Certificate”
- Then you can download the application form.
- You have to fill the application form
- Submit the application form to the department mentioned below.
Concerned department Residence certificate Goa
You have to submit the application form to the concerned department as the application will be then sent to the Talathi by the Mamlatdar and then the verification of the documents along the application form will be done. After the process of verification, you will be issued the residence certificate Goa within 5 to 10 days.
Download residence certificate goa Application form
If you are interested to apply offline then you would require to fill the application form so you can make use of the pdf below to download residence certificate goa to get the application form as it is in the form of Pdf as you can download residence certificate goa to fill it and submit it to the above mentioned concerned department to get the benefit of the Domicile goa.
If you have already applied for the residence certificate Goa then you can make use of the link given below to get the application status you have registered at the online portal of the Goa official website. Follow the steps given below to know the application status.
- Make use of the above link by clicking on the link.
- Then you have to click on the select service option.
- Then you have to select the residence certificate from the options available.
- Enter the application number you have received in the form of acknowledgment when you have registered the application for the residence certificate Goa.
- Then click on submit the application.
- You will be able to check the status of the application registered at the online portal Goa.
Leave a Comment