Launch Of DI
The Program was announced to the nation by the Prime Minister of India. The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi inaugurated Digital India on 1 July 2015. The project will be implemented with the joint venture of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and Finance Ministry.
Digital India Vision
The vision for DI is to convert India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
The vision is to focus on the three sectors for the betterment and successful implementation of Digital India.
- To provide the Digital Infrastructure as a Utility to Every Citizen.
- For the Governance & Services on Demand to the required candidates.
- To make the Digital Empowerment of Citizens.
What is the aim of Digital India?
Objective of Digital India
The government starts Every program or project with an objective. To make the citizen of the county gain benefit from it.
The points of objectives under Digital India are as follows:
- To provide the public with access to High-speed internet connectivity.
- Focus on the fast delivery of services to the common citizens.
- Generate a unique digital identity for every citizen of India.
- Allocating the private space on the public cloud.
- To make safe and secure access to the cyber-space.
- Allowing the public to get the benefit of government service in real time with the help of online services.
- With the help of the Digital services, it will lead to ease of doing business.
- To make the financial Transaction possible with the use of Digital India cashless and electronic.
- Create awareness for Digital access.
- To make the digital resource and services accessible in Indian languages.
- Encouraging people to participate in the digital platform.
Digital India will be implemented in the three following stages. As each program require infrastructure, Empowerment, and services. To successfully implement the DI. Various application and the portal under different programmes will be started.
The Infrastructure require for the Digital India Implementation is as follows:
- Bharat broadband network (bbnl)
- Centre for excellence for the internet of things (coe-it)
- Csc 2.0
- Cyber Swachhta Kendra
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya gram Jyoti yojana
- Digisevak- volunteer management system (vms)
- Digitize India
- Direct benefit transfer (dbt)
- E Basta
- Electronic development fund (edf)
- Esso-Indian national center for ocean information services
- Garv Grameen Vidyutikaran mobile app
- Government E-marketplace
- Heritage city development and augmentation yojana (hriday)
- Integrated health information system (ihip)
- Irctc connect
- Jeevan Pramaan
- MobileSevaa app store
- National supercomputing mission (nsm)
Pillars of Digital India
What are the 9 pillars of Digital India?
DI is based on the 9 Pillars. As these are initiatives which will work under digital India. To make the program successful implemented.
The Gram Panchayat of more than 2500000 will get the High-speed Internet service under it. By 2016 it has to implement and the cost of Rs 32,000 crore for the Implementation. National Optic Fibre Network will set up the infrastructure.
Universal Access to Mobile Connectivity:
With this, the villages will get access to Mobile Connectivity. As for the project, the Rs 16000 crore invested by the government by the year 2018.
National Rural Internet Mission:
The Common Service Centers are to be set up in the Villages for all the Gram Panchayats. So that the Government services can be made accessible in villages. And the Investment of Rs. 4750 crore for the implementation of the project.
The service will simplify the business process. With the help of the IT, online interface, integration of services, Payment Gateway, Mobile Platform, tracking across departments and more to redress the problems through IT.
With the use of E Kranti the delivery of the services such as education, agriculture, health, justice or financial inclusion made possible online electronically.
Information for All:
Access to the information by the online hosting of data and proactive engagement. It is possible with the social media and the use of the official portal such as MyGov.in.
The aim of electronic manufacturing with the use of the Set Top Boxes, Consumer and medical Electronics, VSATs, Mobiles, Smart Cards and many more. It is set to be completed by 2020. To make the clarity in taxation, skill development, and other government procurements.
Training and Job Creation:
Under digital India, job opportunity will be generated. The students from small towns and villages can get the benefit of jobs in the IT sector. As per the data the training of 1 crore students in next 5 years. To make them ready as per the IT demands.
Early Harvest Programme:
All the education centers such as universities will allow access to the wi-fi. So that the students can make use of it. Generation of email is to be made compulsory as the primary mode of communication. Use of the Biometric attendance in all the departments of the Ministries.
What is the use of digital India?
The list of the Advantages which the public will get with the implementation of DI Program.
- Empower the citizen with the use of digital services.
- Access to government services online through a portal.
- Use of unique Identification to avoid bogus.
- Access to mobile to connect to all other services easily.
- Transfer of benefit to the bank accounts for the subsidies and payments.
Other Advantages :
- Decrease crime rate with the generation of employment.
- Ease to access the government services by the Public.
- Decrease the use of paperwork.
- Services accessibility through the other key programmes under Digital India such as Digital Locker, e-education, e-health, e-sign
- Boost the Industry with ease of doing business for both the large and small enterprises.
Digital India Logo
The Digital India Logo is as follows. You can make use of the DI logo is you need. The access to the logo is very easy. The interested candidate can download or save the image from below.
Digital India Portal
The government of India to make the system information accessible and useful. Set up the official website. The official portal which will help the people to get the information about the Digitization.
You can visit the Portal by clicking on the link below.
You can make use of the details such as Digital India Initiative and the other career options.
If you are to become part of Digital India. Or you can make other benefits. Register at the official site. You can make the Registration.
To attain the benefit of CSP. You have to register at the official site. Visit the official site by clicking on the link above. Then enter the necessary details. After registration, you will get the details of eligibility and the other contact details.
You can easily login to Digital India. You have to visit the official site to log in yourself. If you are unable to log in. Then you can access the site as follows:
You have to enter the accurate details to log in to the Portal.
Leave a Comment