This procedure will help provide you valuable information about on ‘how to Register for the Employment Exchange Program. The Employment Exchange is a program that offers assistance to job seekers. This Program provides unemployed educated youth living in different States to pre-register for job vacancies occurring in different fields of that State. It also has a service where registered job seekers can inquire about their status on the job waiting list online. Job providers can post their vacancies with these exchanges and hire registered candidates as per requirements.
Highlights of the scheme
- Fee: Nil
- The validity of the program: 3 years
- Launched under the name of Employment Exchange Program in Delhi
- Launched by the Government of Delhi
Employment Exchange Delhi Official portal
The online portal is available for the user to get the online serving. The government started the online portal for the ease of the user who wants to register at the portal to get the benefit of the scheme. The image of the portal along with the link is provided. Click on the link to open the official website of the Employment exchange.
Official portal employment exchange.
Eligibility to Register with the Employment Exchange at Delhi
- The unemployed applicant, and in addition as of now utilized people searching for more reasonable occupations, can enlist with the Employment Exchanges
- Unemployed applicants who are 18 years of age or above
- Certificates of education, experience, caste, sports, Handicap, ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence etc
- Submit one of the following document as a proof resident
- Ration Card
- Voter I-Card
- Yellow Card
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor / Sarpanch
- Proof of job
- Certificate of Education in the State
- Letter from the gazetted officer or school head
- Certificate issued by an MLA / MP
- Domicile Certificate
Required Information to Register with the Employment Exchange Program
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- Family card number
- Community Details
- Skill type and enter your qualification details
Application Form can be found at the link provided below.
Employment Exchange Log in
If you want to log in yourself at the portal, You can easily log in by visiting the official website or the portal of the Delhi employment Exchange or you can also make use of the link given along to log in yourself to avail the required information. But to log in to the portal you should be the registered at the portal. If already register then you can easily log in. Click on the link given below and the image of the log in the portal is also given for your assistance, check the image below:
Employment Exchange Register
To register at the employment exchange Delhi scheme you have to register yourself at the portal. For registering yourself at the portal. Click on the link or make use of the official website of the scheme. To make use of the link click on it. The image is also given below for your assistance.
- Click on the link below.
- Enter the detail asked.
- Submit it by clicking on continue.
- Candidate must log into the Employment Exchange to register himself online by making use of link given above.
- Then Candidates must click on the register button where he/she will see following the following:http://degs.org.in/jobfair/Jobseekers.aspx
- Fill up the online application.
- Once the form has been submitted the candidate will be allotted a username and password
- Candidate should keep the print of that page for future reference.
- It is important to make note of the number that has been allotted to you for further use
- Then submit all certificates of education, experience, caste, sports, Handicap ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence.
- The program would issue a card that would consist of your registration number.
Delhi Employment Exchange Application status
To check the status of the application you can now easily check the status by logging in to the official portal of Delhi employment exchange as the complete list of the applicant who has been successfully registered can be viewed by the applicants. Click on the link to check the status or the list of the applicant registered. The sample image is given below.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Employment (HQ)
IARI Complex, Pusa, New Delhi-12
Contact Numbers: 25841782, 25841970
District Employment Exchange(Central)
District Employment Exchange(Central),
1 Canning Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi-1
Contact Number: 23389717
District Employment Exchange(North)
District Employment Exchange(North), Delhi University,
Near Coffee House, Ist Floor, Chhatra Marg, Delhi-7
Contact Number: 27667842
District Employment Exchange(South)
District Employment Exchange(South),
Sector-4, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-22
Contact Number: 26174386
District Employment Exchange(West)
District Employment Exchange(West),
I.A.R.I. Complex, Pusa, New Delhi-12
Contact Number: 25841970
District employment exchange offices
Leave a Comment