Table of Contents
Delhi Domicile Certificate
The Delhi domicile Certificate is the essential document which is issued to the people of Delhi UT, edistrict delhi for living in the particular region. Domicile certificate is issued to the people by the Department of Revenue according to the Government NCT. Domicile certificate is required for the claim of the government schemes and the benefits Launched by the state or the central government.
In the article below you will be explained about the Delhi domicile Certificate, the eligibility, procedure to apply the Delhi domicile certificate.
Purposes of Domicile Certificate
The purpose of Domicile certificate is to ensure that you will get the benefit of various government or the educational benefits such as scholarships and more. The domicile certificate is required by the people if you are applying for the loan from the banks.
The following mentioned are the points which are required in case you are to apply the Domicile certificate of Delhi, edistrict delhi. so check the points of eligibility to get the Domicile certificate.
- The applicant applying should be the permanent resident of Delhi.
- The Applicant should be owing to a House or living in a rental house.
- The applicant should not be availing the domicile certificate.
- If your age is less than 18 years then you can apply by giving proof or domicile of Your parents.
You can apply for the Domicile certificate then you should have the following documents as you have to present the Document for the domicile:
- You have to give the affidavit for the Domicile certificate.
- You also have to represent the Identity Proof such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Delhi Ration Card, etc.
- You would require the resident proof and you can give any one of them; Electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, etc.
- You also require the Passport size photograph to apply the domicile certificate.
Online Application Procedure
The applicant can apply for the Online application procedure if you are interested you can apply and take the benefit of various schemes which can only be availed in case you have the Domicile issued. To apply Online you can make use of the Link given below:
- Make use of the Link given above to visit the official portal of the Delhi Government.
- Click On Apply for Certificate Online option available on the screen.
- You can make use of Login and you have to enter the User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Apply for services”
- Click on the “Apply Online” Option.
- Click on the Domicile Certificate.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Attach the documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- You will get the acknowledgement number and you can make use of it to track the status of the application.
- You can get the print of the acknowledgement application slip.
Offline Application method
You can also apply offline for the Domicile Delhi, edistrict delhi as it can be easy for some of the people who have no access to the online method can make use of the offline application method to apply offline for Domicile certificate Delhi. You can approach the Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM) or the concerned department such as Deputy Commissioner to apply for the domicile certificate.
The application form for the Delhi Domicile is given as follows, You can make use of the application form as it is in form of Pdf. You can download the application form, edistrict delhi and view it online when needed as you can save time by downloading the application form and filling it and submitting it to the concerned department.
Note- You can get the domicile issued to you within 14 days from the date you have applied.
Domicile certificate Delhi status
You can make use of the Link given below.
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]As the link will help you to Domicile certificate Delhi status. You have to visit the home page as then you have to enter the application number and the applicant name to Domicile certificate Delhi status of the application.
You can get the domicile certificate issued to you after the verification of the documents you have submitted at the concerned department and in case you can also check the online status of the application. You can make use of the Link given below.
Click on the link below.
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”300″][/media-credit]
- Select the department name.
- Enter the details applicant name, date of birth.
District Magistrate (CENTRAL)
14, Darya Ganj , New Delhi- 110002
Call center -011-23935730,011-23935731, 011-23935732, 011-23935733,011-23935734
Email id – [email protected]