Death Certificate West Bengal
It is an official document issued by the State Government after the person’s demise. Death Certificate is issued to the nearest relative of the deceased person and it is the responsibility of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation, West Bengal. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining a certificate.
Required Documents Death Certificate
Some documents are required to attach while applying for a death certificate in West Bengal.
- Identity proof of the deceased person.
- Certificate issued by doctors or medical institutes.
- Burial Receipt.
- Any ID proof of the applicant.
Death Registration West Bengal
Registration of death depends on the place and person which is explained below in a tabular form-
|1||Jail||In-charge of the prison.|
|2||House||Head of the family.|
Benefits of Death Certificate
There are several benefits of obtaining a death certificate which is mentioned below-
- It helps the deceased person’s family to claim insurance and other monetary benefits.
- To prove the cause, place, and date of death.
- To get relieved from social, official and legal obligation.
- To reduce disputed related property.
You May Also Like To Read More? Yes
Then Read About Egiye Bangla Digital Ration Card West Bengal
Fee Structure West Bengal
Applicant has to pay the required fee for obtaining a death certificate in the West Bengal which is mentioned below-
- Crematorium or Burial Ground issued first two copies of death certificate free of cost.
- If an applicant wants additional copies of death certificate then it will charge Rs.100/- per copy.
Application Form Death Certificate
Application form of death certificate West Bengal is given below in PDF form.
Application Procedure – Online
If an applicant wants to apply a death certificate online then follow given steps below-
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of West Bengal CLICK HERE
- If the applicant has not registered then register himself while clicking on Citizen Registration.
- Now login, using ID username and password.
- Click on ‘Apply to Services’ and choose the option ‘Registration of Death at NKDA’.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Now attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form and then AIN is given to the applicant.
- At the end click on the Finish.
Death Registration Details
You can search the details at the official page of West Bengal whose link has given below. You can access the link by clicking on it. CLICK HERE
- Enter deceased person name and date of birth.
- Then click on submit and you will get all the details.
Who Is Cheif Minister Of WB?
Leave a Comment