Death Certificate Nagaland
The medical examiner or doctor declares the death certificate that states the cause, date, and place of death. This certificate will be issued only to the nearest relative of the deceased person. In this article, we look at the procedure how to obtain the death certificate.
Benefits of Death Certificate
From the death certificate, the deceased person family can avail many benefits which are mentioned below-
- To end property conflicts.
- To claim insurance and pensions.
- To reduce legal, social and official obligations.
- To state the cause of death.
- To record the various diseases.
Required Documents Nagaland
Documents required to attach with the application form which is mentioned below-
- Deceased person Identification proof like Nagaland Birth Certificate or Aadhar Card.
- An evidence which states the place, date, and cause of death.
- Address proof of the deceased person.
Registration of Death Nagaland
It is compulsory to register every death but it depends on place and person which is explained below-
|S.No||Place||Responsibility of person|
|1||Jail||In-charge of the jail|
|3||House||The eldest member of the family|
Fee Structure Death Registration
Applicant has to pay the fee for death registration and it depends on the date which is explained below-
- Applicant has to pay Rs.2/ if death is registered after 21 days or within 30 days.
- Death registration fee is Rs.5/ if death is registered after 1 month.
- If death is registered after 1-year applicant will charge Rs.10/-.
Online Application Procedure Death Certificate
If the applicant wants to apply online follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of Nagaland CLICK HERE
- Now click on ”Online Services”.
- If the applicant is not registered then register yourself.
- Now login yourself by using ID and password.
- Click on the death certificate and fill all the necessary details.
- Attach all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- After the verification process, the death certificate will be issued to the applicant.
Must Read:- Nagaland Domicile/Residence Certificate
Leave a Comment