Death Certificate Madhya Pradesh
Record of death certificates is maintained by the State Government. Death certificate helps to state the fact of death, date of death and place. As per the Birth and Death Registration Act,1969, every death has to be registered within 21 days of the occurrence and this certificate is issued only to the closest relative of the deceased person. Death Registrar of Madhya Pradesh is the Municipal Register/CMO and it is authorized for issuing the death certificate.
Registration of Death in Madhya Pradesh
The registration of death depends on the occurrence of the place which is mentioned below-
- If Death occurred in the hospital, then death should be registered by the head of the medical institution in the concerned office.
- If death has taken place in a public area, then it is the responsibility of local police in-charge to register it in the registrar office.
- It is the duty of oldest person of a family to register a death if a death occurs in a house.
- If a death occurs in a jail, then jail in-charge has to register it in the registrar office.
Applicant has to attach required documents while applying death certificate in Madhya Pradesh which is mentioned below-
- Applicant has to attach application form.
- MP Birth Certificate of the deceased person.
- Photograph of the deceased person(passport size).
- An affidavit as an evidence of time and place of death.
Applicants have to pay the fee for obtaining a death certificate in Madhya Pradesh is explained below-
- Applicant has to pay nill fee if death is registered within 21 days of the occurrence.
- If death has registered within 21 days to 30 days the applicant has to pay Rs.2/-.
- Applicant has to pay Rs.5/ if death registered after 1 year from date.
Online Application Procedure Death Certificate
If you want to apply death certificate in Madhya Pradesh, follow the steps mentioned below-
- Firstly, visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh CLICK HERE
- Click on the option ”Death Certificate” on the home page.
- Now select you and city and Continue.
- Fill all the details in the application form and ”Upload” it.
- After submission, you have to pay the required fee for a death certificate.
- After the payment, you will get an acknowledgment number on the receipt of payment
Read Also:- Domicile/Residence Certificate Madhya Pradesh
Application Status Death Certificate
Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh. Now click on the Citizen Services and then enter your Applicant number to check Application Status.
Death Certificate Download
Firstly, the applicant has to login to the official website of Madhya Pradesh. Now, open Citizen Services and click on the ”Download Death Certificate”. After entering the application number you have to click on ”Get Certificate” to download death certificate.
Leave a Comment