Death certificate Haryana
A death certificate is a legal document, given by the concerned authority, it consists all the details like name, age, place of death, the reason of death and state of the person In India, it is essential to register for birth as well as a death certificate. To avail the various facilities given by the state and center government, it is entirely necessary to make death certificate also. now we discuss, about the time duration to make this legal document.
As mentioned in the article above the death certificate is the official document which is issued by the concerned department for the deceased. As per the provision according to the Registration death act, 1969 the registration for the deceased is compulsory to be made at the concerned department. You register the death with the concerned authority within 21 days of its occurrence. if the death of any person exceeds 30 days there will be a penalty of 5 rupees and late fees of 2 rupees. after the completion of one year, you have to pay 10 rupees late fees and 25 rupees penalty. Now, we will discuss the purpose and procedure to obtain a death certificate in detail.
Read Also Domicile Certificate Haryana
Purpose of obtaining a Death certificate Haryana
The death certificate is a legal document, necessary in all aspects. To grasp all the facilities given by the government of state and center, we need this document after death. In different states, different ways are adopted to make the death certificate document. These purposes are fulfilled after making the death certificate document.
- To Provide confirmation about the time and the date for the death of the deceased.
- It is required if you have to make the claim of the property of the deceased.
- To make the individual name to be eliminated from the social, legal and other obligations or the documents.
- As after the death certificate, the family member of the deceased can get the benefit of the Insurances.
Documents required for Death certificate Haryana
When the application form is filled the following documents are attached with the form
- Information about the name, nationality, religion, Gender, and occupation of the person.
- Address of the deceased person is required.
- Place of death of the person
- Name of father/husband of the person.
- Post-mortem report if any crime/ accident causes death.
- Date of death
- Report of the concerned authority if death occurs in a hospital, jail, police station.
Read Also Saral Haryana, सरल हरियाणा, Saral Portal, Registration | saralharyana.gov.in
Death Certificate Haryana Apply Online
If you have to apply online for the death certificate for the deceased then you can make use of the information below and the link for the Online registration for the person died by entering the required information about the deceased.
- Make use of the link below to visit the official website of the Haryana
- If you are the registered user then you have to enter the user id and password if you want to login to the official portal.
- Now select the services Death Certificate which displays the required application form.
- Enter all the necessary details about the deceased.
- Then attach or upload the document.
- Submit the application form for death certificate Haryana
Death certificate status Haryana
If you are interested to know about the Death certificate status Haryana you have registered at the official portal then you can make use of the information given below.
- You have to visit the official portal whose link is given above to Death certificate status Haryana
- Then you have to log in to the official portal to get the status of the application.
- Then enter the id issued to you after the process of online registration of death certificate.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the search option to Death certificate status Haryana.
Death certificate Haryana Apply Offline
If anyone wants to collect the death certificate by the offline method, he have to visit municipal corporation office in urban cities and in rural areas he has to visit gram panchayats. The person has to submit all the necessary documents along with application form. After doing all this an acknowledgment slip is given to the applicant.
Death certificate Haryana pdf
If you are interested to make use of the offline method then you have to submit the Application form for the death certificate Haryana pdf as mentioned it is in the form of pdf you can get the benefit of downloading the application form and fill the application form and submit it to the concerned department as mentioned above.
Death certificate Haryana pdf Application form
Leave a Comment