Death Certificate Gujarat
Death Certificate is now an important document you can issue this certificate for every death event as soon as possible. it is an official and legal document which can maintain a record of the every death event in the Gujarat state. you think that it is a normal certificate you no need to obtain this .so here I can explain to you what are the benefits of a death certificate in Gujarat. This act is designed by the Gujarat government under the death act 1969.
Now in this article, we get some knowledge about death certificate, registration of death certificate, payment details and what are the main important information and document you require for a death certificate, and now the last one is application procedure to obtain a death certificate in Gujarat as soon as possible.
Read Also Digital Gujarat Portal Login and Registration
Benefits Death certificate
Following mentioned are the benefits of the Death Certificate Gujarat. Check the points below for benefits of a Death certificate.
- With the help of this certificate, you can get a medical benefit.
- You will get the benefits of life insurance.
- and other official service provided by the Gujarat government.
- In this certificate, it is clearly mentioned what the cause, location, and place of the death.
Documents Death Certificate Gujarat
Now in this, we will explain to you, the document you have to carry when you are going to apply a death certificate. Check the list of the document death certificate Gujarat in the following points.
- Proof of the address of the person, date of death, place of the death, a name of the father /and if the deceased was married then husband name,
- An id proof like ration card or aadhar card copy.
- You have to give two passport size photo of the deceased.
- If the death event occurs in a hospital then you have also a post-mortem report as a proof of death. And also you need a NOC(No Objection Certificate.)
- In case death event occurs in a hospital, public place, or in a jail. you also have a report of a concerned authority.
Important Information Death Certificate
In the following point, you will get know about the important information regarding the death certificate.
- Death event occurs in a house then the head of the house can go for the registration.
- If you are going to anywhere you see an accident happen in public place police in charge of the accident and then he will be responsible for the record or registration of the death certificate.
Application Procedure Death Certificate Gujarat
As you know now a day for an application of the death certificate there is two mode of application procedure to obtain a death certificate in Gujarat. in this two mode of the application first, you have a basic knowledge of the computer and in another mode no need to have any kind of knowledge. This two-mode of application is named as an offline mode or online mode of application.
Now in the below points, we will explain to you both the mode in detail.
Must Read Gujarat Domicile Certificate
Death Certificate Gujarat Apply Offline
In the following points, you will get the information regarding the offline mode to Death Certificate Gujarat. Read the points below to gain more.
- You need to visit your Taluka Jan Seva Kendra with the original document.
- You can receive an application form for a death certificate from a concerned officer.
- Fill all the detail in the application form correctly..try to avoid mistake when you fill detail.
- Now attach all the important document with the application form
- Submit this form to the concerned officer.
- Now after submitting an application form, the verification process will be conducted and then you will get a death certificate to the authorized officer.
Application form Death Certificate Gujarat
Below given is the application form of a death certificate of Gujarat. The Application form is given in pdf file.you can view it online or make use of it. Fill the application form death certificate Gujarat and submit it to the concerned department.
Death Certificate Gujarat Apply online
Now in this mode of application, you must have a knowledge about basic computer. and how to fill a form I will explain you in below points. You can make use of the official site of Gujarat Government to apply online death certificate Gujarat.
- Now if you want to fill a form of the death certificate for Gujarat then you should go on the official website.
So just click on this. Click here.
- As soon you click the link following image appears.
- Click on the form option on the top of the tab.
- Fill the form and upload the documents mentioned above.
- Submit the application form death certificate Gujarat.
Once the authorized officer can verify all the document sincerely the death certificate of the deceased will be issued.
Payment Detail Death Certificate Gujarat
Now below are the main point that you have to keep in mind when you are going to apply for a death certificate. As the below given are the payment detail of death certificate Gujarat.
- If any death event occurs in any place like a hospital, jail, or public place then you have to go for the registration of the death event in the registrar office as soon as possible or within 21 days after the occurrence of the death event, then you will get a death certificate free of cost no need to pay any amount.
- But if you are going to the registration of the death event after 21 days from the day of death than you will have to pay late fees charges of Rs.2.
- And you have to pay late fees charges of Rs. 5 if you register a death event after 30 days from the day of death.
- And if you are going to the registration of the death event after a year then you have to pay Rs. 10 as a late fees charges.
Note: Online payment option is also available at the official portal of Gujarat Government. For more detail about online payment make use of email id given along.[email protected]
Dhebarbhai Road, Rajkot (Gujarat) – INDIA
Contact no. : +91-281-2239973 ,
E-Mail: [email protected]
Leave a Comment