Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh
In Uttar Pradesh, it is very important that every death has to be registered under the state government of Uttar Pradesh. This is the rule that you must register every death event occur as soon as possible. This act was designed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh as per the provision of registration death act 1961. it is an official document that is proof of the person who needs a death certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
In this article, we get some useful information about, registration, a payment detail, an important information or document about the person who needs a death certificate and application procedure for obtaining a death certificate, how to check the status of the death certificate in Uttar Pradesh as soon as possible.
Benefits Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh
Read out the following points to know about the benefits of the death certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
- You can get benefits of life insurance,
- Benefits of the medical.
- And another official service provides by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Documents Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh
The following point will help you to know about what are the documents you have when you go for the registration. Read it to know more.
- Full details of the person who needs a death certificate like their name, nationality, gender or occupation.
- You have a passport size photos of the deceased.
- An Aadhar card or UP ration card of the deceased.
- Address of the person, date of death, place of death.
- If this death event occurs in a hospital then you have a post-mortem report.
Information Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh
when you are going apply death certificate then you have to check all this below mention points carefully and sincerely.
- You have to go to a register a death event as soon as possible or within 21 days after the death event occurrence otherwise,
- And if death occurs in a hospital then the hospital in charge is responsible for the registration and record of the death in the respective registrar office.
- And if it is happening in jail then jail in charge will be responsible.
- If it is happening in a public place than the local police in charge or headman of the street can apply for the death certificate.
Must Read Sewa Yojana Online
Application Procedure Death Certificate Uttar Pradesh
If you are going to apply a death certificate in UP ( Uttar Pradesh )then you have to two option and it’s your wish which option you prefer. The detail of both the option is below.
The two option names as CSC (Common Service centers) or another one is Online Mode.
Through CSC (Common Service Centers)
The following point will explain to you how to apply form through CSC center. Read it to know more.
- You have to go to the CSC centers near to your state, you can get an application form death certificate.
- Fill it with required and correct information. And attach all the important document along with the application form.
- You have to submit this form to the CSC operator.
- After submitting a form you can get SMS .this SMS is sent by the CSC operator to your register mobile number. or it is also called an acknowledge number.
- You have to pay application form charges then your application form will be processed by Nagar Nigam.
- Collect a death certificate from Nagar Nigam center.
Online Mode Death certificate
The following point will explain to you how to apply online death certificate in Uttar Pradesh. Read it to know more.
- Now you have to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh government. click here.
- Now after that, you have found out the ” service for citizen” option.
- You will see so many options are available now you can find out “death certificate” option and click on it.
- If you already registered then you only just enter mobile number and password or just click on the new registration.
- Fill all the information of the deceased in the application and upload all the scanned documents.
- After all this procedure you will get an SMS to the registered mobile number.
- This is your acknowledges number for tracking the status of the death certificate.
Track/Download Death certificate
The following point will explain to you how to track the status of the death certificate in Uttar Pradesh. Read it to know more.
- Now for checking the status of the death certificate goes on this link.
- And search out the option ” death certificate”. And click on it. now you can see below image.
- And you can see there is three option now you can click on this last one. Click here.
- Now you can enter your acknowledges number or your registration number. And then write text that is on your screen and click on the submit option.
- And now you can get digitally signed the death certificate.
Payment Detail Death Certificate
The following point will explain to you what is the payment detail of the death certificate in Uttar Pradesh. Read it to know more.
- Register every death event within 21 days after the date of the death.
- You have to pay Rs.2 if you are going to apply a death certificate after 21 days from the day of death.
- The death certificate will be issued at the late fee charges of Rs. 5/ after the 30 days of registration from the day of death.
- And if you going to issue a death certificate after a year than you have to pay late fees charges of Rs 10/.
Leave a Comment