Death Certificate Odisha
Death Certificate is an important document now a day. It is very important to register every death event to the concerned state government. It is a legal document. With the help of this death certificate, you can get an information about the cause, place of the death, the name of the deceased.so it is very essential to go for the registration of the death event as soon as possible.
Now for more information about the death certificate like benefits, important documents, and information, and about the application procedure. Check out the below details.
Benefits Death Certificate Odisha
The below points can explain to you what are the benefits of the death certificate in Odisha.
- You can get medical benefits.
- Claiming life insurance.
- You can get pension benefits.
- And also can get benefits of the other service provided by the Odisha Government.
Must Read Domicile/Resident Certificate Odisha, Apply, Validity, Residence Certificate PDF
Information Death certificate Odisha
The below points can explain to you what are the main important information you know when you are going for registration of death certificate in Odisha.
- It is very important to register a death event as soon as possible or within 21 days.
- Death event happens in a hospital, a hospital in charge are eligible for the registration.
- Death event happen in a jail, jail in charge are applicable for registration
- If the death event happens in a house, the headman of the house is eligible for the registration.
- If it is happening in a public place, the local police, and headman of the village are also applicable for the registration.
Documents Death Certificate Odisha
The following points can explain to you what are the documents you have when you are going for registration of death certificate in Odisha.
- Information about the deceased name, nationality, religion, and occupation.
- A copy of Aadhar card and Odisha Ration Card.
- Two passport size photos of the deceased.
- Date of the death, place of the death.
- The post-mortem report of the deceased.
Application Procedure Death certificate Odisha
Now we have a two-mode of the application procedure for the death registration in Odisha Named as an Online mode or Offline mode. Both the mode of application is explained below.
Offline Mode Death Certificate Odisha
Know about the offline mode of the death certificate in Odisha. Points are explained below.
- You need to visit CSC(Common Service Centre) for obtaining an application form.
- Fill up the application form of the deceased.
- Submit this form to the CSC operator. And then he will verify the form.
- After the verification is done by an authorized officer. Then you will get digitally signed the death certificate of the deceased.
Application Form Death Certificate
Here we will provide you application form of a death certificate in Odisha. This form is in pdf file. So you can view it or download it or and submit it.
Online Mode Death Certificate
The following points can explain you the online mode of the application procedure.
- You need to visit on the official website of the Odisha government. Click here.
- Search out the ” Death Certificate Apply” and click on it.
- You need to username and password for login into your account. Or you have to create your new account.
- Then you have to enter your registration number of the deceased.
- When the registration is done you will get an acknowledge number to your register mobile number or your email address.
- This acknowledges number will help you in future for tracking the status of the death certificate.
Payment Details Death certificate Odisha
Payment details of the Death Certificate in Odisha explains below.
- Register every death event as soon as possible then you no need to pay any charges.
- Registration after 21 days you will have to pay Rs.7.
- Registration after 1 year you will have to pay Rs.10.
N-1/7-D, Acharya Vihar
P.O.- RRL, Bhubaneswar – 751013
Contact No: 916742567606
Leave a Comment