Death Certificate Kerala
It is mandatory to go for the registration of the death event as soon as possible. It is an important document issued by the government of Kerala whenever any death event happen. With the help of a death certificate, you know cause, location, the name of the deceased, time of the death event.
Here, you know about benefits of the death certificate, important documents, and information about a death certificate, and application procedure of the death certificate in Kerala.
Read Also Domicile/Residence Certificate Kerala, e D i s t r i c t, Panchayat Online, PDF
Benefits Death Certificate Kerala
The below points will explain to you what are the benefits of the death certificate in Kerala.
- Medical Benefits.
- You can get pension benefits.
- Life insurance benefits.
- And other official services provided by the Kerala Government.
Information Death Certificate Kerala
Check out the important information about death certificate in Kerala. Points are explained below.
- Every death event needs to be registered in the concerned register office to obtain a death certificate.
- If the death event happens in a house, the head of the house is eligible for registration.
- If the death event happens in a hospital, the in charge of the hospital are applicable for registration.
- The jail in charge is also eligible if the death event happens in a jail.
- If the death event happens in a plantation or public place the local police in charge or headman of the street are eligible for registration.
Documents Death Certificate Kerala
The below mention points will explain to you what is the important information of the death certificate in Kerala.
- Post-mortem report if death event happens in a hospital.
- An id proof like Aadhar card or Kerala Ration Card copy.
- Two Passport size photos of the deceased.
- Address of the deceased.
- Date of the death, Place of the death.
- An application form for registration.
- Information about the deceased like name, nationality, gender, religion, and occupation.
Application Procedure Death Certificate Kerala
Here you know about what is the application procedure for the registration of the death certificate in Kerala.
- You need to visit on the official website of the Kerala Government. Click here.
- Search out the option “Registration of Birth and Death” and click on it.
- Now you have to enter your District, body type, local body detail and click on the submit option.
- All list of the option is available here. Select here year of death. click on it.
- Fill all the details of the death registration form.
- And Click on the search option.
Offline Procedure Death Certificate Kerala
For the offline procedure of death certificate in Kerala, points are explained below.
- You have to go to the concerned officer for an application form of the death certificate.
- Fill the application form and attach all the documents with it and submit it to the officer.
- After that, you can get an acknowledgement number which will help you in future.
- With the help of acknowledgement number, you can track the status of the death certificate.
Death Certificate Form
A pdf file of the death certificate is available here. you can download it or view it.
- A pdf file of the medical form is available here. Attache this form along with the death certificate.
- Both the form requires which declare the cause of death.
Payment Details Death Certificate Kerala
Payment details of the death certificate in Kerala explain below.
- Death event must be registered within 21 days.
- Registration after 21 days after the day of death need to pay Rs.2
- Death event occurs 30 days from the day of death needs to pay Rs.5
- After 1 year of registration, you need to pay Rs.10.
(Birth and Death)
Information Kerala Mission
T.C.25/3264(1), Swaraj Bhavan, Ground Floor,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003
Ph:+91-471-2312230, 2315833, 2727832, 2726111
Email: [email protected]
Leave a Comment