Death Certificate Bihar
A death certificate is mandatory for all the death event happens in Bihar. Whenever any death event happens you have to go for the registration of the death event to the concerned state government authority. In India, every dearth event must be registered as soon as possible.
Now in this article .we will explain to you how you can register a death event, payment details, or what are the main important information and documents for registration, and at last and most important application procedure for the registration of death event in Bihar as soon as possible.
Benefits Death Certificate Bihar
In the below-mentioned points, you Read about the benefits of the death certificate in Bihar.
- you can get benefits of the pension.
- medical benefits.
- Other official services provided by the Bihar government.
Documents Death Certificate Bihar
The following points will help you to know about the important documents. Read it to know more.
- Address Proof of the deceased.
- An id Proof Like Aadhar card and UP Ration Card.
- Two Passport size picture of the deceased.
- Post-mortem report.
- Place of the death.
- Deceased name, place of the death event.
- Date of the death event.
Information Death Certificate Bihar
The following points will help you to know about what are the important information you know when you are going for the registration of the death certificate in Bihar.
- Death event happens in jail, jail in charge are eligible for registration.
- Death event occurs in a hospital, an authorized person applying for registration.
- It occurs in a public place, local police or headman of the street eligible for registration.
Application Procedure Death Certificate Bihar
In this, we can get an information about how we can apply a death certificate in Bihar. There are two modes of an application procedure.named as an offline mode or online mode.
In the below points we will explain you both the modes of the death certificate.
Apply offline Death Certificate Bihar
In this, you can get an information about how to apply offline death certificate in Bihar. Check the below points to know more.
- Visit a CSC(Common Service Centre) to optain a application form.
- Fill an application form and attach all the verified document with it.
- And then submit it to an authorized person. you will get an acknowledgment number.
Near CSC(Common Service Centre)
- Acknowledge number or you can say reference number will help you to check the status of the death certificate in Bihar.
Apply Online Death Certificate Bihar
Following points will help you to know about apply online death certificate in Bihar. Read the point below to gain more.
- You need to visit an official page of the Bihar government.
So just click on this. click here
- Click on the option Death Certificate.
- Need to register with the help of user id and password in the official website.
- After registration, an application form is available on your screen.
- Fill the form with valid information and upload the scanned documents.
- Submit the form with the fees payment of the application then you can get a reference number.
- A reference number will help you to track the status of the death certificate.
Payment Details Death Certificate Bihar
The below-mentioned points can explain you the payment details of the death certificate.
- You have to register every death event as soon as possible or within 21 days after the death,
- Registration of the death event after 21 days from the day of death. then you will have to pay late fees charges Rs.2.
- And if you are going for the registration of the death event after 30 days then you have to pay Rs.5
The following points will explain to you how to track the status of the death certificate in Bihar. Read it to know more.
- Visit on the official website.
- Search out the option Know your application status.
- Fill an applicant number and click on the search option.
- You know what is the status of your death certificate in Bihar.
Helpline (Toll-free): 18001214554
Timing: 10.00 am to 6 pm
Leave a Comment