Death Certificate Andhra Pradesh
State Government maintained the records of death certificates and it will be issued after the person’s demise.T his certificate states the date, fact, and cause of death and provides to the closest relative of the deceased person. Death certificate helps the deceased person’s family to get certain claims such as insurance claim or widow pension. This article provides information regarding the procedure of getting a death certificate from Andhra Pradesh.
There are some rules and regulations to get a death certificate from Andhra Pradesh i.e, any death occurred in Andhra Pradesh should be registered within 21 days otherwise applicant has to pay some charges.
Benefits of Death Certificate
Death certificate helps the deceased person and his/her family to get relax from the burden of official, legal and social obligations. Furthermore, the closest relative of a deceased person can claim the pension, insurance and other monetary benefits. If a widow thinks for future marriage then it is compulsory to produce a death certificate of a previous life partner.
Documents Required Andhra Pradesh Death Certificate
There are some documents required which have to be attached with the application form-
- Evidence of Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate.
- Applicant has to attach an affidavit mentioning the place and date of death.
- Any Government ID proof such as Andhra Pradesh EPDS, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, etc.
In the case of medico-Legal cases-
- FIR copy from the nearest police station.
- Applicant has to attach Form no-2 given by police authorities.
- Post-mortem report produced by the police.
Application Procedure Death Certificate
There are two types of procedures while applying for the death certificate which are mentioned below-
Firstly, the applicant should require to visit the local municipals officials where the application form is available. Now all the details are required to fill up in the application form. After submission of application form in the same office, a death certificate will be issued after seven days of submission and applicant can collect it from the MeeSeva kendra.
To apply online death certificate follow the given information-
- If the applicant is not registered then register himself on given link DEATH CERTIFICATE REGISTRATION
- For Sign APPLY ONLINE
Applicant has to pay the required MeeSeva charges Rs.15 and fee amount Rs.20/ per certificate and an applicant may choose the courier option as given below-
- If the applicant wants to make courier at MeeSeva Rs.15/-
- Within Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Rs.25/-
- Within Andhra Pradesh Rs.40/-
- If within India applicant has to pay Rs.60/-
Application form of Death Certificate Andhra Pradesh is mentioned below and it is in PDF form-
Late Registration Form
If the applicant has delayed in applying the death certificate then he/she has to fill the late registration form which is mentioned below-
Correction in Death Certificate Andhra Pradesh
If the applicant wants to do any correction in Death certificate than they have to visit local municipals officials and fill the form and it is also given below-
Leave a Comment