DDA Housing Scheme 2017 – We have brought good news to the residents of Delhi, Delhi. DDA officials yesterday said that the DDA has finally decided to start its new housing scheme on Friday, June 30. According to a senior DDA official, the brochures of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 are ready and all the other settings have also been prepared. He said that the Authority is ready for the launch of the new scheme.
The official said that all the preparations like brochures printing and partnership with banks have already been made. The Authority has to ensure that everything is done according to the order before making the scheme public and at the same time, it seems that everything is happening according to the order.
The application process of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 will be completely online and the applicants will also be able to apply for this scheme through offline mode. However, this scheme was started in mid-June but due to non-printing of the scheme brochures, this scheme has been delayed. Officials said that the DDA Housing Scheme has already been connected to the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme of the Central Government in 2017. Which will be an option to take advantage of the PMAY plan, but the applicant will have to meet eligibility criteria under PMAY to take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
To get the benefit of subsidy in PMAY
- According to the rules, if you want to take advantage of the PMAY plan then you should not have a permanent home anywhere in the country.
- This benefit will be given through the National Housing Bank and HUDCO.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme (PMAY), subsidy benefit will be available only at flat of 110 square meters.
- In this scheme, DDA will offer 12,000 residential flats for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIV, including public flats. The vast majority of these are in, Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. 10,000 residential flats were of 2014 housing plan, while 2,000 were vacant.
Terms and Conditions for DDA Housing Scheme 2017
- If a potential buyer surrenders his application before the draw date, then no money will be deducted from his registration fee.
- If a buyer does this after the draw, but before issuing a demand letter, 25% of the registration fee will be confiscated.
- If the flat is left within 90 days from the request letter, half of the expense will be deducted.
- Apart from that time, the entire registration fee will be confiscated.
- DDA has likewise expelled the secure period segment.
- Under the guidelines, a couple can apply for this plan, yet in the event that both get an allotment then one of them should come back to the level.
Registration fee for complete list of latest ongoing housing plans
The registration fee for the lower income group will be Rs. 1 lakhs, whereas, for middle-income groups and high-income category flats, a fee of Rs. 2 lakh will be charged.
The DDA and the Land Owning Agency are already connected with 10 banks for the sale and planning related to application forms.
Here is the list of participating banks
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central bank
- State Bank of India
- Kotak Mahindra
- Canara Bank
Instructions to Apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2017
The candidates who are eager and sitting tight for the dispatch of this plan would now be able to apply for this plan by means of any mode i.e. On the web and Offline Mode relies upon their usual range of familiarity as there are two courses for applying for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 i.e Online Mode and Offline Mode, however, the printed version of utilization shape with the enlistment sum must be submitted at the banks in the two modes.
Applying through an online mode
Candidates can visit the official site of DDA or the official sites of the banks specified above for applying on the web for DDA Housing Scheme 2017. The application fee or registration fee can also be paid online while applying online. You can download the application form or registration form from the websites but you have to pay its cost while submitting the forms.
Applying through an offline mode
- If the candidate needs to apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 through disconnected mode then he simply needs to take after some straightforward strides said underneath
- Purchase the DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Application Form or Registration Form and DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Brochure from the banks said above by paying its cost.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form at the same place with the registration amount in form of DD (Demand Draft).
Candidates can visit the Director of Housing,
Vikas Sadan, New Delhi
Dial the toll-free number: 1800-110332
For more information download the brochure from the highlighted link:
Leave a Comment