CSC- Common Service Centers
These are the service centers which are started by the government for the service of common people to get the access to the services easily without standing outsides the government offices. It is the e-service started to provide the internet services in the areas far away from cities mostly rural areas which have very less or negligible service of internet.it is the type of model which is being set to overcome the geographical barriers which create a hindrance for new services to reach them. The CSC will overcome all such problems and provide access at a single point. It includes all the essential services such as public related schemes, welfare schemes, yojanas, educational, healthcare services, agricultural schemes.
Aim of CSC
The main objective of the CSC is as pointed below:
- Empowering the people by providing all sort of information to the rural citizens.
- All the information reach from government to citizen, businessman to the consumer.
- The information and technology may reach the rural areas.
- Enable them to get a good education.
- Best healthcare facilities.
- Access to cost-efficient services.
The CSC portal consists of a number of services where there is two section on the left-hand side one is about the useful links one wants to access and the other consist CSC network sites which contain the portal named as below:
- CSC registration
- RAP portal
- Digi Sewa portal
- Digi pay
- Banking portal
- PMG Disha
How to open CSC center- Eligibility
Are you interested to open a CSC center in your locality then find out what are the requirements for a person to open a CSC center in his/ her locality? Before you come with such scheme first understand the requirements in the detailed way from the citizenship to what else is required for the same.
Read the given below points on this page carefully to get all the information.
- First and foremost and one of the compulsory things is that who else wants to open a CSC should be the resident of the area.
- secondly, he/ she should be above the age of 18 years.
- He/ she should have attained at least the matriculation qualification from any recognized board or institution.
- He/she should have fluency in the local language of that area.
- And lastly, he/she should have the basic knowledge of computer, internet and should able to understand the English language easily( basically the basic knowledge of the English language).
You May Also Like To Read About Digitize India Registration
For setting up any CSC center you also require the mentioned below all the necessary things for setting up the CSC center in your area. As the CSC is the government scheme for providing the e-service to the public in the way to provide the comfort for its citizens by under the digital India program. The aim of the government is to set up one lac service centers. For the same, you can contact the service center agency of your respective area.
Prerequisite for the infrastructure are given below:
- The choice of the place for the setting of the service center should be such that it should be 100-150 sq ft.
- It would also require at least two computer set up with licensed window XP or above.
- Power backup is also required for the same.
- Require two printer inkjet and dot matrix.
- Also the RAM for the storage with the storage capacity of 512 MB.
- Hard Disc Drive of at least 120 GB.
- Cameras are required to click the photo of the candidate visiting so Digital Camera/ Web Cam.
- Wired/ Wireless/V-SAT Connectivity.
- Authentication Scanner for checking the identity of the candidate for Banking Services by Biometric/ IRIS.
- Drives Are also needed a CD/DVD.
If you are interested in a common service center to be opened in your locality or near the area. You can apply for the same online. Any citizen of the area can register for the CSC. He/ she can fulfill the necessary condition to open a CSC.
NOTE: The person who wants to apply for the CSC should have a PAN( Permanent account number).
Documents/ proofs required
Before you proceed with the online registration you should have the given below documents/ proofs if you want to proceed for the same.
- PAN as already mentioned above.
- An active mobile number.
- An email id.
Steps for online registration
Steps to follow for online registration are as follows:
- Open the site as given in link http://www.csc.gov.in
- The CSC screen will pop, on the left-hand side in the useful link click on the third option ” Interested to become a CSC”.
- Click on new CSC registration.
- Enter your valid Aadhaar number.
- Enter the name as on Aadhaar card.
- Select the mode of authentication you want- there will be three options iris, fingerprint, OTP.
- In case you select click on ” proceed” option, OTP generated will be sent to your given mobile number, fill the OTP rest all of your details will be uploaded as you filled earlier, you not need to fill it again.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After all such formalities click on I confirm that I have read all the terms and condition and agree to be bound by them to submit the application.
After submission acknowledgment number is sent to the user.
Apply online for CSC
Dear user, if you want to apply online for the CSC you can make use of the link given below:
You May Also Like To Read:- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Scheme
Status of the CSC application
If you have applied for the CSC and wants to check the status of your application. you can check it very easily as mentioned below:
- Firstly, click on the link given to track the status of your application https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- You can now simply check the status of your application by entering your application number. ( The number is already sent to you while you have registered for CSC.)
- Enter the captcha code.
- Then submit it.
your application status will appear.
You can generate the certificate for your CSC but there are certain conditions for the same as given below:
- Certificates will only be generated for successfully re-registered and QC verified applications.
- Only QC verified candidates registered for CSC will only be able to open the bank account with the banking partners.
The above two mentioned are the conditions set by the government for the CSC Certificates.
Steps to get CSC Certificate
Follow the mentioned below points for getting the CSC Certificate:
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Enter the application number.
- Enter the captcha and submit.
If you want an update or have any queries or doubts you can contact them to inquire about anything you wish to know about the CSC or any other type of service under the CSC. Their contact number is given below for your convenience. you can contact them between 9.30 a.m to 6.00 p.m
Leave a Comment