Addressing the East Zone Conference organised by the Jharkhand High Court and Women and Child Development Department, Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das inaugurated Child Poorer Prosperity Scheme in the state to save the children from Jharkhand from malnutrition and to protect the welfare of them. This scheme is basically a welfare scheme for the children, which provides the necessary support for the targeted beneficiaries, who are poor and those who face Dalit or disease by the powerful people of the society, under the scheme, the Jharkhand government in Devgarh Is building a child rehabilitation house, which is at the cost of 23 crores and to make the better person of society by providing skill development training to the children. New and they day after day can earn for themselves.
With this, the government also built a rehabilitation centre in Ranchi and Gumla. In these centres, migrant affected children will get skill development training for livelihood and a better future. Some of the child rehabilitation houses and the government created in Ranchi and Jamshedpur are also working to build other child improvement centres in the state. In Jharkhand state, 115 cases of juvenile justice were reported, out of which 17 cases were resolved through video conferencing. Video conferencing facility will also be provided at Hazaribagh Bal Correctional Centers.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- The scheme was named under the Girl Child Prosperity Scheme
- To benefit the Children of the state of Jharkhand
- The scheme was launched in the state of Jharkhand by the Chief Minister Raghuvar Das.
- To put children who cannot afford education and have been involved in some kind of crime or
- Are suffering from some kind of disease
Benefits of Child Poverty Prosperity Scheme
Benefits of the welfare of children in Jharkhand state, which provide the necessary support to the targeted beneficiaries, who are actually poor and for those who become oppressed by the powerful people of the society or who become ill.
Objectives of the Child Poverty Prosperity Plan
- To help build a better tomorrow for the children of tomorrow.
- Bringing in the best facilities to organise the children who have a less chance of a future.
- The government aims to provide skill development training.
- Build rehabilitation centres in different parts of the state in order to help the disorganised society of people.
- To help the children and people who have been oppressed by the powerful and those children that have been ill.
- Open correctional centres to be able to correct the children that have made any kind of mistake or criminal offences.
Characteristics of Child Poverty Prosperity Plan
Addressing the East Zone Conference organised by the Jharkhand High Court and the Women and Child Development Department, Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghuvar Das inaugurated the Child Poorer Prosperity Scheme.
The Jharkhand government is constructing a children’s correction house in Godhra, which costs 23 crores and aims to provide skill development training.
At the same time, the government also built a rehabilitation centre in Ranchi and Gumla. In these centres, migrant affected children will get skill development training for livelihood and a better future.
Some of the child rehabilitation homes built in Ranchi and Jamshedpur and the government are also working to create another child improvement centre in the state.
In Jharkhand state, 115 cases of juvenile justice were reported, out of which 17 cases were resolved through video conferencing. Video conferencing facility has also been provided at Hazaribagh BAL Correctional Center.
The scheme is a wonderfully thought out scheme to help the children who have been involved in juvenile crime or have been involved in violence. This is a very thoughtful scheme and would really have a wonderful impact on the lives of the children who have not been able to pursue any kind of education due to not be able to afford the expenses of today. This would also benefit the government in the long run within the state of Jharkhand.
Reference and Details
For more information about Child Poverty Rich Scheme