After the launch of many welfares, scheme’s for the students of Rajasthan, with the aim of bringing an upgrade in the normal lives of the students to give them a chance to be amongst the brilliant children. Some of the students who come from villages to school’s but they cannot avail coaching facilities in their villages and most of the students are not financially strong so that they can take admission in these coaching centers. So now the government has started this scheme that they will admit some of the students from their State in their famous coaching centers within the state.
The scheme is set to be launched by July 2017 under the name of Chief Minister Free coaching scheme in Rajasthan. The coaching would enable the students to submit an application form to the government and get admission in the coaching centers.
Highlights of the scheme
- The scheme is launch by the name of CM Free Coaching Scheme
- It has been launched under the supervision of the Social Justice Management System
- It has been launched to provide free coaching to the poor students
- The total number of seats are 1000 (500 for Jaipur and 500 for Kota)
- It is expected to start by July 2017
Objective of the scheme
- The government of Rajasthan has decided to launch the ambitious scheme to provide free coaching to more than one thousand students of the state.
- The scheme would help in skill development and increase the rate of employment in Rajasthan.
- This is aimed at providing students free coaching for Engineering and Medical Entrance examinations for two years.
- The applying candidate must be 10th pass
- The candidates of General and OBC categories must have an aggregate score of 70% in their 10th class results
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have scored at least 60% marks
- The students must belong to remote areas or to BPL families
- For admissions in IIM, the applicants should be studying graduation through regular mode
- The household income of the applicant should not be more than INR. 2.5 Lakh per annum.
Exams for which the CM free coaching scheme provides
- Medical entrance exam
- Engineering entrance exam
Details on the scheme
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the scheme and take full benefits of the scheme, of which the government would provide INR. 60,000 per annum. For medical and engineering fields the free coaching scheme will give the candidates coaching for 2 years and for the other fields free coaching would be given to the candidates for one year.
Registering for the scheme online
- The interested and eligible candidates can visit www.sjms.rajasthan.gov.in for the online registration of Mukhyamantri Free Coaching Yojana.
- See the login page on home page
- Now students log into the SJMS
- Fill your all required details correctly
- After the fill your online registration form carefully
- Attached you all required documents
- Click on below given submit button
- Take a print out of it
The scheme would allow the students to take a new step towards better education and lesson the tension that families need to face while educating their children. This scheme would also benefit the government of Rajasthan in the coming time.
Leave a Comment