Table of Contents
- Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Chandranna Bima Yojana Objectives
- Benefits of the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Eligibility criteria for the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima
- Documents for Chandranna Bima AP
- How to apply for the Chandranna Bima Yojana?
- Track Application Status
- Contact Details
Chandranna Bima Yojana
Launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu as an insurance scheme for the unorganized sector workers named as the Chandranna Bima Yojana. All India statistics indicate that the state of Andhra Pradesh is one of those states in India with a large number of accidents, due to this the hardship caused by reduced earnings, medical and other expenditure relating to the accident.
[media-credit name=”Via” align=”aligncenter” width=”640″][/media-credit]
Chandranna Bima Yojana Objectives
The primary goal of the plan is to give alleviation to the groups of disorderly specialists in the event of death or handicap of the chaotic segment laborer.
Benefits of the Chandranna Bima Yojana
The Benefits under the scheme Chandranna Bima Yojana may Vary. It depends on the work and also on the age of the eligible candidate. Check the Benefits of Chandranna Bima as follows:
Disorderly part laborers in the age gathering of 18 to 59 years:
- Insurance covers INR. 5 lakh for Accidental Death and Total Disability
- The government also provide INR.75,000/- under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and INR.2,00,000/- from Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- The insurance covers of INR.3,62,500/- for Partial Disability and INR.30,000/- for Natural Death of workers under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY)
- In addition, the insurance provides a scholarship for workers children’s of INR.1200/- per annum
Unorganized sector workers in the age group of 60 to 70 years:
- Insurance covers of INR. 4.25 lakh for Accidental Death and Total Disability
- The insurance covers of INR.3,25,000/- for Partial Disability
Eligibility criteria for the Chandranna Bima Yojana
There are certain conditions set for the Chandranna Bima. If the candidate follows the eligibility criteria. Then he or she will get the benefit of the scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate ought to be an inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh state
- All chaotic division specializes between the age gathering of 18 to 70 years are qualified for this plan
- Sloppy segment specializes in the age gathering of 60 to 70 years are not qualified for Natural Death alleviation and grant for youngsters’
Beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima
The following are the name of the candidate. They will get the benefit of the Chandrana Bima Yojana. Check whether you can attain the benefit of the scheme.
- Agricultural laborers
- Small self-employed people
- Petty traders
- Hamals and
- Shop employees along with others who relate to any of these categories.
Documents for Chandranna Bima AP
If you are eligible for the Chandranna Bima. As per the eligibility criteria above. Then you should have the following documents. To apply for the Yojana of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhaar card as an Identity Proof of Candidate.
- Passport size photos of the applicant.
- Age proof of the contender applying for the yojana.
- Proof of unorganized sector worker of the eligible candidate.
- Residence Proof of Andhra Pradesh State such as Residence certificate, Ration card or others.
How to apply for the Chandranna Bima Yojana?
It is very simple to apply for the Chandranna Bima Yojana. You can apply for the scheme online. And then claims the benefit online.
- Candidate should visit the official site.
- Or click on the Link below:
[media-credit id=13 align=”alignnone” width=”587″][/media-credit]
- Enter the username and password to login to the official site.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Then you get the reference number.
- So that you can track the status of the claim status.
Track Application Status
You can visit the official site. To get to know the status of the application. You have to enter your details to check your application or claim status of the scheme.
Candidate can visit the concerned office in the Andhra Pradesh state. The address for the same is as follows:
O/o Commissioner of Labor, Paturi’s Pride, Papaiah Street X Roads, Seetharampuram, Vijayawada – 520 002, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
You can also contact them telephonically. To clear your doubts. The contact number is as follows:
The administration of Andhra Pradesh took great action to give protection. To cover a chaotic part laborer to make their life simple.
Read Also :- Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana