Launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu as an insurance scheme for the unorganised sector workers named as the Chandranna Bima Yojana. All India statistics indicate that the state of Andhra Pradesh is one of those states in India with a large number of accidents, due to this the hardship caused by reduced earnings, medical and other expenditure relating to the accident.
Table of Contents
- Beneficiaries to be considered under the scheme
- Objective of the scheme
- Advantages of the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Eligibility criteria for the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Papers essential for the Yojana
- How to apply for the Chandranna Bima Yojana?
- Contact Details
Beneficiaries to be considered under the scheme
- Agricultural laborers
- Small self-employed people
- Petty traders
- Hamals and
- Shop employees along with others who relate to any of these categories.
Objective of the scheme
The primary goal of the plan is to give alleviation to the groups of disorderly specialists in the event of death or handicap of the chaotic segment labourer.
Advantages of the Chandranna Bima Yojana
Disorderly part labourers in the age gathering of 18 to 59 years::
- An insurance covers INR. 5 lakh for Accidental Death and Total Disability
- Government also provide INR.75,000/- under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and INR.2,00,000/- from Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- The insurance covers of INR.3,62,500/- for Partial Disability and INR.30,000/- for Natural Death of workers under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY)
- In addition, the insurance provides scholarship for workers children’s of INR.1200/- per annum
Unorganised sector workers in the age group of 60 to 70 years:
- Insurance covers of INR. 4.25 lakh for Accidental Death and Total Disability
- The insurance covers of INR.3,25,000/- for Partial Disability
Eligibility criteria for the Chandranna Bima Yojana
- Candidate ought to be inhabitant of Andhra Pradesh state
- All chaotic division specialises between the age gathering of 18 to 70 years are qualified for this plan
- Sloppy segment specialises in the age gathering of 60 to 70 years are not qualified for Natural Death alleviation and grant for youngsters’
Papers essential for the Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photos
- Age proof
- Proof of unorganised sector worker
How to apply for the Chandranna Bima Yojana?
- Candidate should visit official site
- At that point, download the shape
- At the moment, fill the application shape and appended every single basic archive
- When you fill the profile, submit it to the work office in Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate should visit work office in Andhra Pradesh state
- O/o Commissioner of Labor, Paturi’s Pride, Papaiah Street X Roads, Seetharampuram, Vijayawada – 520 002, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
- Contact No.:0866-2436313
The administration of Andhra Pradesh took great action to give protection cover to a chaotic part labourer to make their life simple.