Table of Contents
- Bharat Gas Service
- Bharat Gas New Connection Tariff and Charges
- Bharat Gas Security Deposit Charges/ Price
- Service Charges for Bharat Gas
- How to Get Bharat Gas New Connection?
- Apply Online Bharat Gas New Connection
- Apply Offline Bharat Gas New Connection
- Documents Required for Applying for a New Connection
- Bharat gas Customer Care Number 24×7
Bharat Gas Service
Bharatgas gives innovative offers for its customers. On the LPG consumption. There are 30 Million household who make use of the Bharat Gas service In India. To focus on the demand of the public the company has more than 49 modern filling plants.
Now the Bharat gas also provide the mini 5 kg cylinder. For the household purpose or to carry along. You can make use of it. You have to give the Aadhaar card as the identity proof and the application form and fee to get it.
Bharat Gas New Connection Tariff and Charges
The new connection price for the Bharat Gas is as follows.
|City Name||LPG Non Subsidized Cylinder||LPG Subsidized Cylinder|
Bharat Gas Security Deposit Charges/ Price
The candidate has to give the security Price for the New Gas connection. Check them in the table below:
|Type of Equipment||Security Deposit Amount|
|Pressure Regulator (except the North Eastern states)||Rs.150|
|Pressure Regulator for North Eastern States||Rs.100|
|Deposit for 5 kg Cylinder (except the North Eastern states)||Rs.350|
|Deposit for 14.2 kg Cylinder (except the North Eastern states)||Rs.1,450|
|Deposit for 14.2 kg Cylinder for North Eastern States||Rs.1,150|
|For 19 kg Cylinder Security Deposit||Rs.1,700|
|For 19 kg Cylinder with LOT Valve||Rs.3,200|
|For 35 kg Cylinder||Rs.3,400|
|For 47.5 kg Cylinder||Rs.4,300|
|For 47.5 kg Cylinder with LOT Valve||Rs.5,800|
Service Charges for Bharat Gas
The service Charges details for the customer to pay to get the Bharat Gas New connection. the details also can be for the Old connection depending on the service you require. Check the information in the table below:
|Type of Service||Charges|
|Cash and Carry Rebate||Rs.18.50|
|Inspection Charges||Rs. 100 to 300|
|Mechanic visits charges||Nil|
|Termination Voucher Equipment collection charges||Rs.100|
|Charges to issue a DGCC Book||Rs.50|
|Installation and Demonstration charges||Rs.100|
|Documentation or administration charges||Rs.75|
How to Get Bharat Gas New Connection?
It is very easy to get the Bharat Gas new connection. You can opt for any of the suitable method from online or offline. As to guide you on both the methods the Description to apply online and offline for the Bharat Gas new Connection is as follows:
Apply Online Bharat Gas New Connection
You can get the Bharat Gas New Connection Online. As it is very easy to apply for the new connection of the Bharat gas.
You can visit the official site. Or you can also access the link to the official site from the link as follows:
- Click on the Link above.
- Then you have to Click on a “Get a New Connection”
- Thereafter click on the “Apply for new connection online”
- You have to Select your State & District.
- Then contender has to Click on the Show list.
- The candidate then can Select the Connection type.
- Fill in the details in the Registration form to register for the LPG Connection.
- Then you can login to the site with your username.
- Fill in the application form.
- Then Upload a scan photo and proof of age and other documents
- Submit the application form.
- Get the Acknowledgement slip by clicking on the “Generate Acknowledgement”
- So that you can track the status of the application.
- Get the print of the Acknowledgement slip for future use.
Read Also :- Logo Of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Apply Offline Bharat Gas New Connection
If you are interested to get New gas connection. But you cannot apply online then you have to opt for the offline method. It also very easy to apply for the Offline Bharat Gas New Connection.
- The candidate has to visit the nearest Bharat Gas Dealer.
- Get the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- You will get the call confirmation.
- Then the application will be processed in a day or two.
- You will get the connection at your home within a week.
Documents Required for Applying for a New Connection
The customer who wants to get the new gas connection has to give the following documents. Have a look at the points below:
- Identity proof such as Passport, Aadhar card, PAN card number,Voter ID Card, or Driving license
- Residence certificate.
- Aadhaar Number to link with the Gas connection to get Subsidy.
- Bank account details for the subsidy purpose.
Bharat gas Customer Care Number 24×7
In case of emergency of Gas cylinder. You can call on the Service number 1800-22-4344. As you have to pay Rs. 25/ to get the Cylinder delivered with in 2 hours. The service is offered in cities like Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Faridabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Pune, and Mumbai.