Bhamashash Yojna has been started by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje (Rajasthan Government) to empower women. Under this scheme, government benefits like money are being transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account. Thus, it helps in reducing corruption. The government will directly deposit money in the name of family and women in the bank account which come through government subsidy. The main objective of this scheme is financial inclusion, empowerment of women and effective service delivery. In this scheme, the state government will provide Bhamashah card and it will be made in the name of the woman in the house.
Stores of MNREGA, pension, scholarship, and ration were added to the Bamashah scheme on December 15, 2014. Bamashah card has been linked to the bank account to receive the schemes provided by the State Government. In Rajasthan, 42 million people have already registered for the Bhamashah scheme.
The Objective of the Bhamashah Yojana in Rajasthan
- The main objective of this scheme is to transfer financial and non-financial benefits to the bank accounts of the citizens of Rajasthan state in a transparent manner.
Must Read Aadhar Pay
What is the use of the Bhamashah card?
- Bhamashah card is just like the normal ATM card.
- In Rajasthan state, the bank will provide Bhamashah card for its account holders.
- Under the Bhamashah Yojana, open bank accounts are eligible for Bhamashah card.
- Once in the Bhamashah Yojana, after registration of all the family members, it will take 2 to 3 months’ time to get Bhamashah card.
- Once the card is ready, the message will be received once on the applicant’s registered mobile number.
- Bhamashah card will be distributed by village servants, Patwari, urban ward supervisor and local e-friend center etc.
- If the applicant has not registered all the members of the family for the Bhamashah card then he will have to wait for some time.
Like to read Mukhyamantri Kaushal Anudan Yojana
Features of the Bhamashah Plan
- Transferring government benefits directly into the beneficiary’s account will help in reducing corruption.
- The benefits of the whole scheme will be transferred directly to the poor women of the state through the schemes of the state government.
- In Rajasthan state, 1.5 lakh women were registered and their bank accounts were opened under this scheme.
- It is necessary to open a bank account to avail of the Bamashah card.
- Under this scheme, a special card will be issued for students and disabled persons. By which a special amount will be given to those who do not live with the family.
- Not only women but men can also get Bhamashah card, but they have to pay an additional Rs 20 or 25.
- With the help of Bhamashah card, poor and disadvantaged people get 30,000 to 3 lakh rupees as a treatment facility for medical insurance.
- Bamashah cardholders will be able to obtain ration from the public distribution system shops using women biometric system.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Bhamashah Yojana
- Applicants should be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Applicant should have a bank account under Bhamashah Yojana for Bhamashah Card.
- Bamashah card will be valid only in Rajasthan state.
- BPL card holders are eligible for this scheme.
Document required for the Bhamashah Yojana
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Magazine
- Pan Card
- Water bill, electricity bill, telephone bill
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Bank account statement
How to register for the Bhamashah Yojana?
- Applicants can apply Bhamashah Yojana through online or offline mode.
- For offline enrollment, camps have been organized in each rural panchayat and urban areas in each ward in rural areas.
- Visit the online portal of the Bhamashah scheme for online enrollment. Http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/bhamashah/en/home.html
- Click on Bhamashah Nomination on the online portal http://126.96.36.199:8080/bhamashahqc/citizenDashboard
- To register a citizen, fill the required details such as name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After filling all the details, the applicant needs to upload the necessary documents and then submit them.
- After successfully registering, the applicant needs to go to the bank near his locality to open a bank account under Bhamashah Yojana.
You May Also like to know about Jal Swavalamban Yojana in Rajasthan
Documents Required for Bhamashah
The documents required for the application of the Bhamashah Yojana are mentioned as follows. Check the list before you apply for the Bhamashah Yojana.
- It is compulsory to have the voter card to apply for the Bhamashah.
- The applicant must also have the valid Aadhar Card.
- The Ration card is also needed.
- The PAN card of the applicant is also needed.
- Anyone of the document from the electricity bill, water bill or telephone bill.
- Bank account detail of the applicant is also required.
- Passport size photograph is required too.
Steps for enrolment
- Open the link given to enroll yourself for the Bhamshah scheme- ENROLMENT OF BHAMASHAH
- Select the link of the online nomination of Bamashah
- Enter all the necessary detail such as Personal detail, Aadhar card details, date of birth and your working mobile number.
- After the filling, the form you have to upload the documents asked for in the form.
- Click on submit to submit the documents.
- After all the above process now you have to approach the bank for opening an account under the Bhamashah Yojana.
The following points listed will tell you regarding the Bhamashah card details. Check the details carefully.
- The Bamashah card is like the ATM card.
- Only the resident of Rajasthan will have the Bamashah card for the eligible account in the bank.
- It will take 2-3 months to get the Bamashah card after registration of all the family members.
- You will be informed whenever your card is made by a phone call on the number you have registered to retrieve the service.
- In villages, the card can be taken from the respective patwari, or the other servant working for the government service of Bhamashah and in the urban area the card can be collected from the e-friend center or the ward supervisor.
Bhamashah family E-card
The Bhamashah family card is made for the member of the family in a single card the name of the family member is given to forming a family card.
Bhamashah Individual E-card
The Bhamashah Individual Card is also can be made. In this type, the single individual card is made. It can also act as your Identity card for the resident of the Rajasthan.
Bhamashah Multipurpose E-card
The Bhamashah Multipurpose card is made and by availing this multipurpose card a number of benefits can be availed easily and the benefits availed can directly reach your bank account.
Bhamashah Mobile App
Now various facilities regarding the Bhamashah are provided through the mobile apps which are easily accessible and in reach of normal human being. The app has the following features of services provided by it.
- You can apply through the Bhamshah app.
- You can enroll yourself easily.
- you can check the status of the application and as well as the transactions through Paytm, airtel money and many more app similar to them.
- It has become easy for the government official for verification, tracking the status of the application, monitoring and many more services.
- You Can Download Bhasmasha App Form Playstore
E-Mitra is an e-governance scheme of Rajasthan which will provide a platform for more than 200 G2C and B2C services for the citizen of the Rajasthan. The focus of the scheme will be on the 33 districts of the state to connect the people with the service to all the citizen as a home server. The service can include the services of the central government, state government and the services of the academic institution, banks and many more to save the time of the people of the state. The online cash transfer to the stakeholders from the account of the individual with a single can be possible with it.
The objective of the e-Mitra
- It provides service from all government, private organizations.
- All service at a single place.
- Empowering the women by providing the vast opportunities to her.
- Create employment opportunities.
link for e-Mitra is given E-MITRA PORTAL
You can make use of the link to get access to various services easily.
To get the detail about the Bhamashah you can open the pdf. a file is given along- [Bhamashah Yojana pdf]
You can also download the pdf from the link given above on our page.
The schemes under the Bhamashah
The scheme under the Bhamashah are listed below along the cash benefits the non-cashable benefits are:
- Services provided by the PDS
- Scholarship related to the education
- Pensions of social security
- CM BPL Houses
- Allowance for unemployment
- Skill development courses and many more the list is long.
Bhamshah Helpline number
Landline : 0141-5166227,223,224
Toll-free number- 1800-180-6127
9:00 AM to 6:00 AM | Monday to Friday
IT Building, Yojana Bhawan Premises, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan India – 302005
Email: [email protected]
The scheme would allow for a huge change in the system the nation runs and increase the use of the digital side of India begun by our prime minister Narendra Modi.
References and Details
- For more information about the Bamashah Yojana, please visit http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/bhamashah/en/home.html
Leave a Comment