The Bhagyalakshmi Yojana was started in Uttar Pradesh for the newly born (female) Girl Child in Uttar Pradesh. Parents are advised to pay a registration fee INR. 50,000 by filling Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2017 Online Form
The scheme was launched in the year 2006-07 with its main objective being to promote the birth of the girl child under the Below the Poverty Line (BPL) families to equalize the status of the girl child in the family and society of India.
The Yojana’s financial assistance is provided to the girl child through her mother/father they are required to submit a Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Application Form.
Table of Contents
- Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2017
- CM Yogi Aditya Nath Scheme 2017
- Benefits of the scheme
- Document Required for the scheme
- Eligibility criteria
- Agreement by the father and mother
- How to Enroll for the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
- How to Apply for the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
- About the stages
- Verification process
Bhagyalakshmi Scheme 2017
All the girl children born in the BPL families belt under the Chief Minister Mahant Aditya Nath Yogi are eligible to be enrolled as a beneficiary under the scheme. Enrollment is allowed up to one year of the birth of child and mother and father must have a blood relation with the child and have to show production of a birth certificate.
CM Yogi Aditya Nath Scheme 2017
• All girl children born in BPL families under the Chief Minister Mahant Aditya Nath Yogi are eligible to be enrolled as a beneficiary under the scheme.
• Enrollment is allowed up to one year of the birth of the child and Original Mother and Father have to show production of a birth certificate.
Benefits of the scheme
• The scheme can only be availed and taken full benefit of by a girl child up to the age of 2 years.
• The scheme would allow the child to enroll for INR. 50,000.
Document Required for the scheme
• The father, mother or guardian should have agreement on family planning methods and the total number of children should not exceed 3.
• The child must be registered
• be immunized as per the program of the Health Department
• be enrolled at the Anganwadi center
• take admission in a school recognized by the Education Department.
• not to become a child laborer
• Not to marry until the age of 18 years.
Agreement by the father and mother
• Not to become a child laborer
• Not to marry until the age of 18 years.
• Take admission in a school recognized by the Education Department.
• Be enrolled at the Anganwadi center
How to Enroll for the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
After enrolling in the Bhagyalakshmi scheme in UP, a verification by the department will be done and the total amount of INR. 50,000/- will be deposited in 4 stages when girl studies with the selected financial institution in the girl child’s name.
How to Apply for the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
Interested candidates who want to apply online for Bhagyalakshmi Yojana should follow the instructions given below:
• You should have Aadhaar Card
• Name of Hospital where Girl Born with Birth Certificate.
• Family Income should be below Rs 2 Lakh.
• Ration Card
About the stages
Some scholarship and insurance benefits will be made available to the beneficiary on the continued fulfillment of the Bhagyalakshmi eligibility criteria outlined in the scheme.
• Stage 1: When a girl child gets admission in class 6 a maximum of INR.3, 000/- will be provided.
• Stage 2: When a girl child gets admission in class 8 INR.5, 000/- will be given.
• Stage 3: When a girl child gets admission in class 10 a sum of INR.7, 000 will be given to the family.
• Stage 4: When a girl child gets admission in class 12 a sum of INR.8, 000 will be given to the girl.
The Child Development Project Officer is to gather information from all circles and submit it within 15 days to the concerned District Deputy Directors, Department of Women & Child Development.
• Anganwadi Worker/ Supervisor to identify the girl child
• Obtain application along with birth certificate from the parents of the child
• Verify and submit them to the CDPO.
Director (Women and Child Department
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone No: 08022355984