The Bal Thackeray Upgath Vim Yojana is an insurance scheme launched for the victims of accident cases under the state government of Maharashtra. Under the scheme, if a person meets with an accident, then he/she can avail a medical benefit of up to INR.30, 000 at any recognized trauma centre.
The government of Maharashtra has launched the scheme for the people who go through mental illness and trauma after meeting with an accident.
Table of Contents
Objectives of the scheme
- To help the accident victims financially
- To give the victims proper medical assistance so they can recover from the mental trauma
- The survivor will be treated for three days to get his/her mental stability back.
Advantages of the Bal Thackeray Upgath Vima Yojana
- Medical Assistance: The scheme has provided proper medical guidelines to accident victim person so that they can recover from mental stress
- Financial Help: Maharashtra government will pay 30,000 for each patient
- This scheme is for all types of victims who are suffering from mental stress
- Once registered in hospital for treatment then trauma care hospital assure to cover treatment within 3 days
- The candidate must be suffering from a mental imbalance because of any kind of accident is the cause, these victims will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- The following applicants must be the permanent residence of the state of Maharashtra.
Documents required for the scheme
- Residence Proof e.g. certificate from residence Authority (Electricity bill, Water connection bill, etc.)
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical Health Certificate within the period of 1 month
- Voter ID
- Minimum 2 passport size photograph
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Board certificate)
- Income certificate ex. (form no 16 )
Whom to contact and where to contact for getting the benefit of this scheme?
- Applicant can contact to government recognize trauma hospital under state government