The Ayushman Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on the eve of the Independence day on the 15 August 2018 whereas the scheme was already announced in the budget of the Year 2018. The online portal also designed by the government to provide the citizen ease to access the scheme as the online service will help the people to access the services easily.
Diseases and Hospitals Empaneled with Ayushman
The magnitude of the scheme is so vast that it would cover approx 1300 diseases or the ailments under the Ayushman. This would also include the schemes related to the kidney, heart, liver and other parts of the body. The scheme portal or the abbreviation for the scheme is AB-NHM Which means Ayushman Bharat National Health Mission or PMJAY mean the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
It is one of the biggest sponsored health schemes up to the date in the world.
More than 2500 hospitals will be set up which will be modernly equipped and approx 13000 hospitals have been already empaneled with the scheme.
Also Read How To Check Name In Ayushman Bharat 2018
Why prefer Ayushman scheme over other schemes?
- The reason that you should prefer Ayushmaan scheme over the other scheme.check the points below for it.
- Treatment cost is less and it varies every 15 to 30 % less than other schemes.
Specialties for the treatment over other.
- Cashless treatment is the major reason for one to prefer Ayushman over the other schemes.
- The treatment of cancer, orthopedics, cardiology, and neurosurgery are also included.
- The family is provided with the health insurance of Rs 5 Lac per member for more than 10 crore families will be covered under it.
Medical treatment and the facilities under Ayushman Bharat
The center has allocated about 10,000 crore Rs for the scheme for the project which will help the needy person to get the good health care at the hospital nearby without any payment. Not only the private the government hospitals as well as the institution of research are also linked or empaneled with the scheme. The benefit will be provided to the people according to the SECC mean the socio-economic caste census on the basis of the data collected on the census of the year 2011 as according to the data it has been reported that 80% of the rural people and 60%of the urban people will get the benefit of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The health minister has included 1354 packages under the scheme under which the treatment such as the coronary bypass knee replacement, stenting would be provided at the 15 to 20% cheaper rates.
List Of Ayushman Bharat Scheme Treatment Packages Rates
This Ayushman Bharat scheme provides the medical treatments along with rates by central Government under National Health Protection Mission (NHPM) as mentioned below. The Medical Treatment name and the rate are given below:
- Bypass Surgery: Rs 1.10 lakh
- Replacement of Valve: Rs 1.20 lakh
- Arthroscopy Surgery: Rs 20,000
- Cervical Surgery: Rs 20,000
- Knee Surgery: Rs 25,000
- Heart Stent: Rs 40,000
- Hysterectomy Surgery for Removal of Uterus: Rs 50,000
- Hip Replacement: Rs 90,000
- Knee Implant: Rs 90,000
Other facilities for Ayushman Bharat Scheme Treatment Packages:
Under this Ayushman Bharat Yojana as already mentioned has a number of hospitals empaneled which are privately owned hospitals the reason for it is that the government means the National Health Protection Scheme and health ministry will provide them the incentive up to 30%.
You May Also Like To Read About Ayushman Bharat Card
The health services which are covered under the AB-NHM or the PMJAY are as follows. check the list below for the same to avail more information about it.
- Patient Care Services
- Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable diseases
- Emergency Services
- Oral Health Services
- Mental Health Services
- Infant Health, Child Health Services
- Neo-Natal Services
- Reproductive Health Services
- ENT Problems
- Palliative Health Services
Health and Wellness Center Features- Ayushman Bharat
The important features of the Health and Wellness Centres Ayushman Bharat are as follows:-
- Promotion Health using Yoga
- Essential medicines are provided Free of cost
- Diagnostics facility is also free of cost
- Electronic Health Records of the patients are also maintained.
- Cashless service and treatment using the Ayushman Card.
- Health card is used to avail the benefit it can be a family card or the individual card.
- Facility of Teleconsultation and also provides the Robust and Secure IT System
Leave a Comment