A new welfare scheme is being announced by the Prime minister of India, Narendra Modi and named as Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPS) as the name indicates the scheme associated with the healthcare of the public. Another name for the scheme is Modi care. The scheme is announced on the eve of Independence day that is 15 Aug 2018 but the scheme will come into initiation from the 25 of September of the current year and it would benefit more than 50 crores of the population of the country.
Announcing the scheme from the Red Fort the Prime minister during his speech on the Independence day. The target of the scheme is to benefit the poor families which are more than 10 crores during its initiation and after the will implement further. The scheme will take care of all the secondary or tertiary process required.
Read more below about Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPS) in detail.
You Must Have To Check Your Name In Ayushman Bharat
About the scheme initiation
It becomes a matter of great concern when we talk about the expenditure which a person makes are high to incur. Almost 63% population pays such high expenses for the healthcare under the Ayushman Yojana. Besides making use of the saving People borrow money from lenders, sell the property for pushing the expenses of the health care. The government aims to overcome such challenges and help the public so that they can easily get the healthcare and no burden is generated on the people who are unable to coop up with the expenses under the Ayushman yojana.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, it is the same platform which will provide you with all such facilities and will help the poor families and ensure the quality access to healthcare to each and every citizen of the country.
Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)
It will give financial protection to 10 crores poor families according to their Socio-Economic Caste Census data. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan which aims to provide 5 lac per family annually for their healthcare which functions for the Ayushman Yojana. There are no standard or bars laid as the benefit can be availed by each member of the family no matter the size of the family. The beneficiaries need not pay any charges for the hospitalization and the benefit is also divided into Pre and post hospitalization under the Yojana. When they scheme will be fully implemented the AB-NHPM will become the government largest-funded health mission project.
Features of AB-NHPM
- The online portal is available for the scheme implementation.
- All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered.
- Priority to the girl child, women and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- It Covers all the expenses and facilities for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- The scheme aims to work as Cashless and paperless.
- The government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5 lac.
- It will cover approx. 10 crore peoples.
- It will include all medical packages, surgery, and other healthcare procedure or treatments.
- All pre-existing diseases covered.
Scheme available in
The scheme Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) is available in the 22 states and is preferred to start the scheme on “trust model”. Then the scheme will be started in states like Punjab, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Delhi.
The premium to pay:
- To get the benefit of the scheme register yourself.
- You have to pay the premium of 1100 to 1200 Rs.
- The amount described above have to be paid annually under the Ayushman Yojana.
- It will act as your health insurance and will cover the complete family.
- The treatment will be provided in the government hospital and private hospitals under the Ayushman Yojana.
- If needed the person can also be referred to a scheme linked private hospital.
- As if you get any health problem before getting admitted to the hospital you have to provide the hospital with the insurance.
- The insurance company will be informed of the amount of cost for the treatment.
- As the documents get insured and verified the treatment will get started without any charges.
If you run a private hospital and are interested in the scheme for the welfare of the public you can visit the official website to get more information the link is given or you can visit the Hospital empanelment link to get direct access to information regarding it or follow the steps at the Yojana.
- Click on the link Hospital empanelment
- Enter your details to create an account.
- Your account will be created.
Hospital log in
You can log in by clicking on the link given along Hospital log in
Ayushman Bharat PDF and Documents PDF
You can download the documents required for the Ayushman Yojana from the page whose link Download documents is given you can also download the pdf which is given along Download documents pdf which will describe the eligibility criteria for hospital empanelment in detail under the Yojana.
Also, Read Ayushman Bharat Card
Apply for Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)
To apply online kindly check the details given regarding the eligibility criteria, documents required and more. Information regarding the Ayushman Bharat Yojana for the points mentioned is given below:
Eligibility For AB-NHPM
Only those families will be benefited from this scheme which is included in socio-economic caste census SECC, which was conducted earlier across the country in 2011. It is a way of counting and ranking the families under SECC which are listed below:
- According to the Literacy rates.
- According to their household income.
- Poverty levels of the family.
- Nature of occupational they are employed in.
- Children Going to school or not.
- Own a house or not.
- Have the facility of Sanitation, drinking water, and electricity.
You can also check the ELIGIBILITY by downloading the eligible list given on the official page of Ayushman Bharat or you can follow the steps:
- Click on the link for checking the eligibility for AB-NHPM
- The official page of Ayushman Bharat will open.
- Download the Eligible Beneficiary list.
Documents Required for AB-NHPM
The following mentioned is the name of the documents which are required for the Yojana which is Ayushman Bharat if you want to register yourself for the scheme. Check them carefully and the documents are listed as follows:
- A valid Aadhar ID is required which should be linked to your bank account and a scanned copy of it with the original you have to represent.
- You have to represent the certificate of the category you belong to.
- You age proof is required so you can represent your birth certificate for the same.
- Ration card will be required under the yojana to check the structure of the family means the number of members in the family.
- Your contact number is also required for the scheme.
- You have to represent the Income certificate.
- And you caste certificate is also required for the registering you as the eligible candidate for AB-NHPM.
AB-NHPM Online Registration
The candidate who wants to avail the benefit of the Ayushman Yojana can apply but now the registration has not been started by the government and as the portal available will provide the information regarding the online registration procedure, and how to apply, login will be made clear in the portal in coming days.
Implementation Of Modicare
The AB-NHPM or MODICARE scheme would be implemented in three phases. The government has decided to initiate the first phase of modicare that is the AYUSHMAN Yojana on 25 September 2018.
Ayushman Bharat Website
The Ayushman Bharat has also launched the online service for the people which will work under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. You can make use of the link below to visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat. The official website of the scheme Ayushman Bharat will guide you how to check whether you can avail the benefit of the facilities under the scheme, you can also get the details of the Hospitals empaneled at the official website each and every sort of information is provided at the Ayushman Bharat Website.
Ayushman Bharat Website click here
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details
The details of the Ayushman Bharat can be known as follows. You will come to know to about the hospitals empaneled to the Ayushman Bharat scheme and which sort of treatments are available at the Scheme. Who will get the Family card or the Individual card issued to them but before that the people can also know about whether their name has come in the list issued by the SECC 2011 on the census mentioned the Ayushman List have been designed.
The official notification for the modicare or AB-NHPM scheme is also available on our page. you can download it in the form of pdf whose link is given along. Ayushman Bharat Program official notification pdf
CEO Office, Room No. 343-A
Maulana Azad Road – 110011
Regarding hospital empanelment you can use the info below:
Sheel Kant +918860003730
Toll-Free Helpline number:
- 0805- 901-5854
Complete information about the Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) is given in the pdf along. You can view it online or download it from the link released by the press.
Leave a Comment