Arunachal Pradesh Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate of the Arunachal Pradesh state is the legal document which is issued to the people as the proof of Marriage. The Marriage Act 2008 according to the Rules by the government the candidate who is marrying has to register the Marriage.
Are you aware of the procedure of the Marriage Registration Procedure?
In the article, you will get to know about the Marriage Certificate of the Arunachal Pradesh. You will get the complete information about the Marriage certificate, Reason, Condition, Application Procedure.
Arunachal Pradesh Marriage Registration Act, 2008
You have to register the Marriage in the state Arunachal Pradesh as per the Report of Marriage Act 2008. It is compulsory for every individual who is marrying is to register the Marriage.
Want to check the need for Registration of the Marriage in Arunachal Pradesh? As it is compulsory in each and every state to register their marriage after the commencement of the law as both the parties have to provide the information to the concerned department about the marriage.
Arunachal Registering Marriage
You should be aware of India, Registering Marriage Act in the state The reason why to register the marriage? As by registering the marriage you can obtain the benefits which are as follows:
- To keep a check by the government on the child marriages.
- To help the women to get rights such as maintenance and the custody of the child.
- To claim the property in case of death of a husband.
- To protect the rights of women.
- To prevent the Bigamy or Polygamy.
Marriage Certificate Benefits Arunachal
As mentioned earlier it is essential for each one who is getting married to register the marriage as by registration of the marriage, You can get the Benefits Marriage Certificate as follows :
- The Marriage Certificate is proof for the women as the legal Proof for Marriage.
- The Marriage Registration enables the people the Social Security.
- The Mandatory Certificate for the Claiming the deposits or insurance related benefit.
- You can register the Marriage for availing the various facility.
Must Read Residence/Domicile Certificate Arunachal Pradesh
Eligibility for Registering Marriage
The conditions for the Registering the Marriage has been mentioned as follows. As the candidate registering the marriage should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The Age of the Bride should be 18 years or above.
- The Age of the Bridegroom should be 21 years or above.
- The candidate registering the marriage occurred at the Solemnization place which lies in the jurisdiction of the State Arunachal Pradesh.
Time Limit to register Marriage
Under the Marriage Registration Act, it is compulsory to register the marriage within 60 days of the event from the date of Solemnization.
As after the 60 days, you have to pay the penalty or the late fee of Rs. 200/- for the registration of the marriage.
Documents required for Marriage Certificate
Check the documents before you apply for marriage registration?
The following are the documents to give if you are interested to get a marriage certificate.
- Aadhaar card or any other identity proof of the couple.
- An affidavit containing the detail information of the couple.
- Age proof of both the bride and the Groom.
Application Fee Marriage Certificate Arunachal
The application fee which you require to be pay. In case you want to register the Marriage in the state Arunachal Pradesh. You have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. A late fee you have to pay in case of delay. In the registration of the Marriage in the state as per information earlier in the article.
Form For Marriage Certificate Arunachal Pradesh
The Application form for the Marriage Certificate Arunachal Pradesh. The Certificate for the Acknowledgment is given as follows. The Application forms are given in the form of the Pdf file. You can make use of the application form given below to view them or make use of them.
The application form A, B, and C are given as follows. Check them below:
For the Registration of the Marriage. You have to visit the Marriage Recorder or Marriage. A reporter is responsible whose area the marriage contracts to issue the candidate married, the marriage certificate.
Application Procedure for Marriage Certificate
As per information earlier in the article that the marriage candidate has to register within 60 days from the solemnization date. You can read the information as below to know the application Procedure for the Registration of the Marriage. As you can register the marriage either by intimating the concerned department. You can also fill the application form and submit it to the concerned department.
Intimation of marriage in Arunachal
The procedure about the Intimation of Marriage to get the Marriage certificate is as follows:
- Either the Bride or the Groom can intimate the Sub-Divisional Marriage Recorder or the Marriage Reporter for the marriage.
- The application form candidate requires to fill in the Prescribed format as per the concerned department of the state Arunachal Pradesh.
- The signature of two witnesses requires to give on the application form along the signature of the Bride and the Groom.
- You have to submit Form A along with the acknowledgment form which is given in the article below.
- You have to then submit it to the concerned department and then you will get the application number or the receipt after the acknowledgment of the marriage memorandum by the Sub-Divisional Marriage Recorder after the verification by the Marriage reporter and the concerned department.
- You can make use of it to view the status of the application. You for the Registration of the marriage.
Read Also Birth Certificate Arunachal Pradesh
Marriage Certificate Validity
Marriage certificate issued to the couple once by the concerned department is valid for lifetime.
DC’s Office, Judicial Branch,
Bomdila, West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh
PIN Code: 790001
Leave a Comment