Launched on the 1st of December by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the name of NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme at Vijaywada with the aim of providing a medical treatment to the people of the Above Poverty Line (APL) at an expense of INR. 1200 premium per annum was inaugurated by the Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
Key features of the scheme
- The scheme is a health benefits scheme that would provide medical treatment for 1044 health and medical ailments in any of the 432 corporate hospitals and 80 government hospitals within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- If a couple is newly married and (either of them belongs to another state) he/she can register under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
- The scheme has already been launched for the Below Poverty Line (BPL) citizens.
- The state of Andhra Pradesh has become one of the first states to fulfill the health vision under the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Above Poverty Line can avail the scheme by paying a monthly installment of INR. 100 per month, per head or INR. 1200 per annum, per head.
Benefits of NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Benefits of health insurance scheme to below Above Poverty Line (APL) people in Andhra Pradesh
- Government has provided medical treatment to the people below Above Poverty Line (APL) at 1200premium per annum
- NTR Arogya Raksha covers 1044 diseases and provide them an insurance coverage of up to 2 Lakh per annum with free treatment
- The newborn also registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months
Eligibility for NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Applicant should be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- People belongs to below Above Poverty Line (APL) are eligible for this scheme
- Any person who is below the poverty line irrespective of place he/she lives is eligible for the scheme.
- The person who is suffering from identified diseases are eligible for taking treatment under the scheme.
Document required for NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- BPL card to show poverty status
- ID proof e.g. Aadhaar card
- Ration card for the proof of family members
- Family’s income proof
- Health card
Online application procedure for NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Applicant can apply online for this scheme
- Visit the official site
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on GObutton
- After, applicant gets OTP (One Time Password)on their registered mobile no
- Once, OTP is verified, you will see family details on the next screen along the images of family members
- Now, click on apply for Arogya Raksha to register for the scheme
- Once clicked, you may proceed to pay the premium through online payment gateway
- Pay the premium amount online and you will get an Arogya Raksha Claim/Policy Number
- Now, applicant registered successfully.
Log in at the portal
To log in at the portal of the arogya raksha you have to visit the official website of the page or you can make use of the link given on our page for your guidance. Click on the link to avail the facility of login at the portal. Enter your Aadhaar number as it is required to login at the portal.
Renewal of Scheme
You can renew the insurance scheme either by visiting the official website or you can make use of the link given on the page. click on the link and enter your Aadhaar number for renewal of the scheme. The image is also given below for the assistance of the user.
State Wise Aarogya Raksha Covered Families Report
You can get the complete list for the scheme easily at the portal or you can make use of the link given on our page for the ease to find the families report. This report will provide you the information regarding the enrolled families for the scheme of the arogya raksha.
References & Details:
- For more details about NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
- Online application procedure pdf for NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
Grievance (EHS),Arogya Raksha
Mobile Number: +918333817469, 8333817414, 8333817406
Health Card issues and hospital information.
For addressing grievances of EHS beneficiaires.
Phone No: 0863-2222802 / 2259861
Email Queries: [email protected]
P.Thirumala Devi ,
Dr.NTR Vaidyaseva Trust
For further contact detail click on the contact link given along. contact detail
Pdf of Arogya Raksha
You are also provided with the pdf file to get more information as the article have given you the complete information but still if you have some doubts then you can click on the link and view the pdf file and check the more on it. You can also view it online or download the file.
The scheme is a beneficial health scheme that would help even the rich people and help save lots of lives. The focused efforts of the neediest groups in the least developed areas of rural India where the necessity is greatest and where in most cases, access to fundamentals like food, drinking water and the most basic form of medical care cannot be guaranteed. The government of Andhra Pradesh would also benefit in the long run.
Leave a Comment