Apply Online For Nirudyoga Bruthi (Unemployment allowance) | నిరుద్యోగుల నేస్తం – ముఖ్యమంత్రి యువ నేస్తం
The major problem for the students today is the employment as a lot of students are suffering the problem as after education they have to suffer a lot to search a job so the Andhra Pradesh government started the project AP Nirudyoga Bruthi to help that candidate.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme for the welfare of the people for the year 2018-2019. The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme was launched by the Mukyamantri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu the Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister. The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi will lead to generating the employment in the state and will reduce the issue of unemployment providing the youth better opportunity as well as time to search the job. The AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme will provide the eligible candidate the amount of Rs 1500 every month for the candidate who will apply for the scheme and are unemployed.
Also Read, Andra Pradesh Ration
AP Mukhyamanthri – Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh launched the AP Mukhyamanthri – Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme as mentioned earlier the government has started the scheme for the unemployed youths. The scheme will act as a support to the jobless youth. The interested can register on the online portal and after the registration, the candidate will get registered and then be able to get the benefit of the scheme. The jobless candidate will be provided with the allowance from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 to them per month. The scheme will act a the pension for the unemployed candidates. You can register the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme by visiting the official website @ www.ap.gov.in. The scheme AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will provide the job to approx 12 lakh candidate and they have registered at the portal, the registered yot=uth will be provided with the allowance as mentioned earlier. So if you want to avail the benefit of the scheme you should register at the portal.
Scheme AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Highlights
|Name of the organization||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi|
|Launched on||May 2017|
|Officials launched date||July 2018|
|Announced by||Mr. Yanamala Rama Krishnudu|
|Ministry responsible||Mr. Kollu Ravindra|
|Target of scheme||Unemployed youth|
AP Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme Apply online
The unemployed youth can register as early as possible to get the allowance. The scheme AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme will function until you get a perfect job. The option for the online as well as the offline method can be used to register or apply. The article below will tell you the complete procedure of offline, online application method, registration.
Must Read Meebhoomi Andhra Pradesh
Features of AP Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme
The features for the AP Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme are as follows have a look on the points below:
- AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme is to benefit the districts Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari, West Godavari, Nellore, Prakasam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Kadapa and Srikakulam of Andhra Pradesh
- The youth will provide the monthly allowance in the form of pension to reduce the burden of the family
- The allowance of Rs. 1500 per month will be given to the jobless candidates and the payment will start after registration and will be given in the first week of the of the month.
Eligibility Criteria AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
Before you apply the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi you should check whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. So check the points below to check whether you are eligible or not.
- Unemployed candidate are only eligible for the scheme
- The candidates who are in the category BPL and they should represent the Ration card for the scheme AP Nirudyoga Bruthi.
- The students applying for the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Yojana should have completed at least
- 12th class with the passed result.
- The monthly allowance can be availed by only those candidates who are registered for the scheme.
- You can also register at the application for the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Yojana by the employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
- The major criteria for the eligibility are that only one educated unemployed member per family will only be able to register the scheme to avail the benefit of the scheme.
Age Limit for AP Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2018
The Age Limit for AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme 2018 also has been set by the government of Andhra Pradesh. You should know the age limit before registering the AP Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana.
Minimum age limit: 22 years
Maximum age limit: 35 years
Documents required for AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme
Check the list of documents which are required for AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme for the process of registration:
- Aadhaar Number of the aspirants.
- Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar number of the candidate.
- Original as well as the Xerox copy Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates.
- White Ration Card is also required to register for the scheme ap Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana.
Check Latest Article On Our Website File FIR In Andra Pradesh Online
Offline Process for ap Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana
The candidates can visit the employment exchange to apply the ap Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration
Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Form @yuvanestham.ap.gov.inAP CM Yuva Nestham
If you are interested to apply the ap Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana and you are eligible for the scheme then you can apply for the ap Nirudhyoga Bruthi Yojana online as the online process is also available for the candidates. Check the steps for it below:
Ap Online Registration Steps for AP Unemployment Scheme 2018
To visit the official website of the e- Pragati.in
- Click on the register option.
- The registration form will appear.
- The following image appears.
- Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Verify the number as your mobile number registered will receive the OTP.
- Enter the OTP and verify the Aadhaar.
- As you have registered then you are eligible to fill the online application for Yuva Nestam Registration Form
- Then log in at the portal to fill the application.
- Enter the details asked at the portal.
- Then upload the Documents which are asked at the online portal such as certificates, Identity Card, Ration Card.
- After the uploading, the documents
- Submit option to submit the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Application Form at the portal.
- The confirmation message will be received on the registered mobile number or the Email id.
- Keep the Id for the future use.
Login at the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
You can also log in at the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi, Yuvanestham by making use of the link given above of the official website. Enter the user Id issued to you and you can also make use of the Aadhaar card for the process and you will be able to log in at the portal.
Call Center – 1100
Email ID – [email protected]
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat
Leave a Comment