The Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath (Breakfast at INR. 3 per person and Lunch as well as Dinner at INR. 5 per person.
While the BJP managed to grab the single majority win. The parties leader had placed Mr. Yogi Adityanath as the chief minister of the state and he was sworn in as the CM of Uttar Pradesh on the 19th of March 2017. Ever since he has claimed the state’s head position and has been making several bold changes and terms that are being implemented in the state by his direct orders without gathering the state cabinet ministers meeting. Among the several bold moves the announcement of the Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana, which grabbed a lot of attention among the poor peoples of the state who are struggling to eat quality food for low rates.
Table of Contents
What is the aim of the Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana?
The current Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh State announced the scheme to benefit the poor people in order to provide quality food for the low-income level people of the state. Under this scheme, most of the laborer workers and rickshaw drivers have been taken into consideration.
In today’s 21st century, it is probably not possible for the people of low-income groups to get quality food for low cost on accounting this issue, the government of UP under the leadership of Mr. Yogi established to food providing scheme by which the quality foods will be offered to the public at low rates, in fact, the rates which are set by the government to deliver foods under this scheme would be impossible to be provided by the private hotels and food vendors.
What is the Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana?
Under the scheme, breakfast and lunch will be provided to the rightful person at the price of Rs. 3 and Rs. 5. By proposing this food welfare scheme for the state poor people, the state chief minister Mr. Yogi strongly believes that hereafter the poor peoples of the state no need to spend their day with an empty stomach.
Eligibility to avail the scheme
• The scheme is defined as for the poor people like daily wage workers, laborers, rickshaw drivers and so, there haven’t been any specific terms and conditions that have yet been revealed by the government of Uttar Pradesh to consider as the eligibility to avail the benefit having food for a low price from Annapurna restaurants.
• The Annapurna Bhojanalay Yojana will be opened in all the municipal areas of the UP state and along with quality nutritious and tasty food for low cost, people of all classes will also have the opportunity to avail the benefits offered under this scheme.
Key Features of the ABY scheme
• In order to provide better benefits to the public of Uttar Pradesh, the Annapurna restaurant under this scheme will be established mostly in the crowded and high traffic areas where most of the beneficiaries can avail benefits of low-priced foods.
• As per the records stated by the government release, it has been noted that around 150 crores would be the estimated budget for implementing this Annapurna restaurant in major cities of the UP state.
• A total of 275+ Annapurna canteens/restaurants is planned to be established all over the state under this special scheme. Also, there has been significant numbers of restaurants with a minimum of 15+ are about to be opened in Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Lucknow and Kanpur.
• Under this scheme, regionally based foods from north Indian will be offered for breakfast and as well as for the lunch for the beneficiaries.
• In addition to those, both breakfast and lunch will be offered by the Annapurna restaurants under this scheme as a specific amount of weights and timings. For breakfast food will be weighed around 200 grams and it will be served from morning 7 am to 10 am every day. On the other hand, the lunch will have a net weight of 450 grams that will be served in the restaurant from 12 PM to 3 PM daily.
• In order to provide better service to the beneficiaries the CM Mr. Yogi also added that tokens or plastic cards in form of token will be provided at the food center (Annapurna restaurant) to the public in order to avail foods.
• Plastic cards which are provided in form of token will be valid for 7 days and it can be rechargeable to avail foods from the Annapurna restaurant under this special food for the poor scheme.
List of amenities to be provided to the beneficiaries
• Wash basins
• Drinking water purifiers
• Proper vessels to eat in
• And a glass of water.
List of food provided under this scheme
After witnessing the several minds blowing moves of the newly elected CM of the UP Mr. Yogi, now they are about to experience the unexpected and unimagined low priced food from the Annapurna restaurants/canteens in all the existing 14 municipalities of the state.
With the successful implementation of the scheme, the government can ensure that the poor people from the state of UP will no need to be in the empty stomach during to insufficient money for having quality food.