Andhra Pradesh Police
As you know all the states of India are providing service for Andhra Pradesh Online FIR Registration, Andhra Police has also launched Online FIR Portal for the public.
With the help of an Online FIR Registration portal, the public will be able to register their FIR or complaints through a mobile phone or laptop etc. without going to the Police Station. Online FIR is proving to be beneficial for people.
Also, Read Meebhoomi (Bhulekh Andhra Pradesh)
Online Fir Portal of AP Police
Andhra Police is providing Online FIR Portal for the citizens of Andhra. You can directly visit the official website of Andhra police to register your complaint.
How to Use Online Portal
First of all, you have to login or register to use the portal’s services.
Open the website given above and click on Citizen Services to use any of service provided on Portal by Andhra Police, first of all, you have to login or register, as you can see in the picture given below for your reference
After successfully log in or register you can use any of service provided on Portal by Andhra Police.
Also Read Fiber Grid Project for Low Cost Broadband Internet in Andhra Pradesh
Services Provided by AP Online FIR Portal
- View FIR
- Know your case status
- Issue/Renewal of various NOC
- Verification Request for Employment
- Passport Status
- eChallan Status
- Citizen Charter
- Lodge a petition
- Check Petition Status
- Missing/Kidnapped Persons Report
- Arrest Particulars Report
- Wanted criminals Report
- Stolen/Recovered Property
Must Read AP Rythu Runa Mafi Yojana
- Click on View FIR then you have to log in.
- Then enter Username & Password and then, enter the words or captcha code at the end click on register.
Search Case Status
to know your case status you have to you have to click on Citizen Services then Know your case status after that you have to login or register (Enter your username and password) and after login or register you can see a picture like this given below for your reference.
You have to fill your Personal Details
- Enter your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender (you can select from the drop menu from the right-hand side)
- Enter your Mobile Number, Landline Number, Email-ID, Date of Birth
- Enter your House Number, Street/Road Number, Colony /Locality/Area, Village/town/City, Tehsil/Block/Mandal,
- Country (you can select from the drop menu from the right-hand side), State/UT (you can select from the drop menu from the right-hand side),
- District/Unit (you can select from the drop menu from the right-hand side), Police Station (you can select from the drop menu from the right-hand side),
- for Login, you have to select any one question from the drop menu and give your answer in next box
- Enter your Login ID, Password and then again confirm your password
- In the end, you have to write code in the text box which is blank as you can see in the picture on your right-hand side and then click on Submit
Emergency Helpline Number 100
Helpdesk Number of AP Police
DG Control Office Number 08645237332
Leave a Comment