A ration card is thought to be an important document for the people living in India. It is not only to avail the facility of getting the ration means household supplies at a low price but the other reason is that it also acts an Identity card of the candidate living at a particular area or region. Every state has its own procedure to apply for the ration card. A great news for the residents of Karnataka that they will feel glad to know that the Karnataka government have launched a new scheme to provide ration to the eligible user but know through a new way of providing ration through the card generated by the government official. Now the people living in Karnataka will be avail the facility which was launched on the 15 January 2013 by the department of food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs Karnataka.
Read more about the AHARA on the page below:
Eligibility for Ahara
check whether you are eligible to apply for the Ahara or not, to know more read the following points carefully to avoid any type of misunderstanding to check the eligibility.
- Only those family can apply for the Ahara who do not have the ration cards.
- Couples which have married recently can apply for the Ahara.
- Families which have divided now and the divided family member can get their separate ration cards.
- The ration card holder whose ration card were temporary or their ration card has expired can apply for the Ahara( Karnataka ration card scheme).
Documents required for Ahara
To proceed the application you should have the complete information of documents you would require for the application of the Ahara. The detail of the documents needed to apply for the Ahara is mentioned below. Check the list to know more:
- You should have a valid Aadhar card.
- You should have a recent Photograph.
- Details about the region of food department you come.
- Information regarding the occupation and annual income from all sources.
- Contact details
- Permanent Address
- Name and detail of all the family members
- LPG connection details are also required
Apply for Ahara
The Ahara scheme launched for the resident of Karnataka to take the advantage of the scheme you have to apply for the scheme. The people belonging to the below the poverty line or poor sections can apply for the scheme and the scheme is available for all types of ration cards that is you can have the Antodaya, BPL, APL cards. To apply for the scheme follow the following steps
- Open the link given or you can also visit the official site of Ahara. To apply to click on the link APPLY FOR AHARA
- Select the language translation if you need.
- click on the “New Ration Card Request” option.
- Select the card type you are applying for if you select non-priority household.
- Enter your Aadhar number. It will ask for the verification medium OTP or fingerprint.
- On successful verification of your Aadhar number, if you have selected OTP, you will receive an OTP.
- If you have selected Fingerprint Verification authentication type, then your fingerprint verification will be captured depending one fingerprint or two fingerprint impression can be needed for bio authentication and it will verify your details.
- On receiving the OTP enter the OTP number your details appear same is for the fingerprint verification.
- If you feel that the Aadhar Details are verified then you can click on the “Add”
Button to submit your application.
- Then an Application number will be provided to you.
- If in some cases it sh0ows that the Ration card already exists for the Aadhar number being entered then Delete the duplicate members.
If you have applied for the Ahara and you want to know the status of your application. It is easy to check the status of the application which is registered at the ahara portal of the Karnataka government official website. You can check the status of the applied application as follows:
- Open the page of the official website of Ahara or you can make use of the link given along. Click on the link AHARA STATUS
- Click on the e-status.
- A number of a link will appear, select the desired one.
- If you have selected your district a notice will appear on the page.
- Depending on your request select the type you want.
- Options will be as follow as shown in the image below:
- As you select the type of service you want your application will be verified by using either your acknowledgment number, OTP or by your registered phone number.
AHARA status online
You can also check the status of your Ahara application of smart ration card online by clicking on the link given for your help. AHARA STATUS ONLINE
COMPLAINT OR GRIEVANCES
If you want to register a complaint regarding any problem in the Ahara functioning or distribution or making of the Ahara card you face any type of problem you can register a complaint on the official website of AHARA or make use of link given on our page. The steps to register a complaint are as follows:
- Open the link along REGISTER A COMPLAINT
- A form given below will appear.
- Enter the necessary information asked in the form.
You can also check the status of the complaint you registered by clicking on the link given along COMPLAINT STATUS
And you will have to enter the details asked in the form as shown in the image above.
Helpdesk line No. for registering complaint 1967
Toll-Free Number: 1-800-425-9339
Fax No.: 080-22267205
Commissioner Office Address:
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
No 8, Marketing Federation Building
Bangalore – 560 052
Pdf for the application of AHARA Karnataka ration card scheme is also available on our page you can access it for further use to get more details. E-CARD PDF OF KARNATAKA
Leave a Comment