Aadhaar is the 12 digit identification code given to an individual living in India. The Aadhaar works under the Unique Identification Authority of India and was started by the government in 2009. The UIDAI was set up to find out the person which are living in India with a fake identity and it was only possible by providing them a unique identification to each one residing in India. The UIDAI not only include the identity as a photo identity but also it makes use of the biometric of the individual as well as the demographic details of that person which is stored in a database.
Basic information about Aadhaar
Name of the Aadhaar issuing authority- UIDAI(Unique Identification of India)
Customer care– 1947
Service started on– September 2010
Valid – Life Time
Enrolment Centres– Approx. 30,000
To read more about Aadhaar check the page below:
Feature of Aadhar
The features of the Aadhaar are provided below:
- Random Number
- Scalable Technology Architecture
- Open Source Technologies
Services available on the portal
The services available on the portal are given as follows and you can get the access to the services to click the link AADHAAR
Enroll & Get your Aadhaar
- Locate Enrolment CenterCheck Aadhaar Status
- Get Aadhar number online
- Get lost UID/EID
- Registered Email/Mobile Number
- Check mail id or mobile number registered
Aadhar update Detail
- Update Aadhar detail
- Check Status
- Verify Aadhaar
- Lock/Unlock Biometrics
- Check Aadhaar-Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper
- Aadhaar Authentication History
For providing the convenience to the user the Aadhaar service more easy to avail the online service has been provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India for better outcomes. The online portal for the Aadhaar is also made by the UIDAI and you can get all the information regarding registration, status, how to make changes in name, address all the info is given at the portal whose link is given below.
AADHAAR ONLINE SERVICES
Apply online for Aadhaar
You can apply online for the Aadhaar by clicking on the link given along for your assistance on the page. APPLY ONLINE FOR AADHAAR
Eligibility for Aadhaar
- A person who is resident of India is eligible for the same.
- Aadhaar card is categorized as Aadhaar card( adults) and Baal Aadhaar (below age 5 years).
- The Foreigners who are in India and are living from a year.
Documents required for Aadhaar
The list of documents which you would require if you want to register yourself for the Aadhaar card.
Proof of identity
Proof of Residence
- Voter ID card
- Driving Licence
- Ration or public distribution card
- Birth certificate
You can submit any two of the documents are required from above mentioned if you want to avail the facility of Aadhaar card.
Data required from a person
- Demographic data such as name, age, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number
- Photograph of the face, 10 fingerprints, and 2 Iris capture are required.
You can easily locate an Aadhaar center near you online by visiting the official website of Aadhaar or you can click on the linkhttps://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- As soon you click the link the below-given image page will appear.
- You have to enter the asked detail.
- You can search the Aadhaar center near you either by your state or pin code.
- You can also check the update at the Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
It is compulsory for every citizen living in India to enroll for the Aadhaar. If you want to register for Aadhaar kindly check the page below. The Aadhaar card can be enroled easily by following the steps which are given below. Kindly check the steps mentioned below carefully to avoid any mistakes.
1) Aadhaar card
You can enroll for Aadhaar in 3 simple steps:
- Visit the Official website of UIDAI or the nearest enrolment center.
- You can also click on the link to apply online for the Aadhaar card.
- Fill the enrolment form and mention all the details.
- Submit the documents.
- You have also to provide your biometric for the Aadhaar.
- Collect the acknowledgment list once you have successfully registered for Aadhaar.
- You will also receive an OTP on your mobile number which you have registered for Aadhar.
There are no charges for Aadhar enrolment
2) Baal Aadhaar
The Aadhaar card is also made for the children as well and it is named as “Baal Aadhaar”. It is for the children which are below the age of 5 years. You can now apply for the Aadhaar for the newborn child. It is the blue colored card and they do not require any information regarding taking the biometric and Iris scan of the child.
The steps for the Baal Aadhaar are as follow, check the steps below:
- If you want to register for the Baal Aadhar you can visit the Aadhar enrolment center or on the link is given below. https://www.uidai.gov.in/aadhaar_dashboard/
- Aadhaar child registration.
- You require the birth certificate of the child to register for the Baal Aadhaar.
- Father or Mother Aadhaar number is also required for the Authentication as the child Aadhar card will be attached to the parent Aadhaar number.
- The individual Aadhaar will be given to the child after the age of 18 years.
- As soon as you visit the link given above.
- Fill up the asked details for Aadhaar as well as the mobile number you want to register for the Baal Aadhaar.
- A photograph will be taken and after successful registration for the Aadhar, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- Keep it safe for the Future use.
- And OTP will be received on the Registered mobile number.
Aadhaar Status Online
- You can check the status of your Aadhaar by visiting the official website or clicking on the link along
- The steps for checking the status for Aadhar are given as below:
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter the Enrolment number you received while you registered yourself at Aadhaar portal.
You can download the Aadhaar card from the link given along. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Open the link and fill in the details.
- Submit the form.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Fill the OTP and you can now download the Aadhaar card.
You can verify your Aadhaar number easily. To verify your Aadhaar number click on the link along image is also given for your assistance https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
The Aadhaar card helpline number is as follows and as well as the link for the all Aadhaar offices, address and their more detail are given you can also visit by clicking the link you will get all the detail of regional offices
Unique Identification Authority Of India
Government of India
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
New Delhi – 110001
Reception: 011 – 23478653
Queries And Grievances
Toll-free number: 1947
Email Id: [email protected]
Fax – 080-2353 1947
If you have a query you can ask us by writing your query in the comment box.
Leave a Comment