Finance minister allocated 4814 crore rupees budget for Govt. villages electrification programme under ‘Deen Dyal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana’. This Yojana will create 100% availability of electricity in the rural areas of India. Govt of India already working on this whereas only a few villages left now. Which will also complete before May 2018. Govt. updating day by day report of rural development to push more efforts for tribal and rural villages of India. under rural electrification programme govt. approaching every village those who are not connected with electricity for better service and connectivity to people of India living in remote areas. It is the right of everyone to avail the Basis amenities of the nation and the same Nation have the responsibility to serve its people.
- To light up every village
- Focus on remote and hidden villages in the Country.
- To connect the whole Nation with electricity.
- To give the right to everyone to avail the electric facility.
- To Improve the quality and transmission system
- Ensure sufficient electricity to the villagers.
According to this programme Govt already achieved 99% of target in which till date 591707 villages electrifies out of 597464. From 1st may 2018 India will become 100% rural electrified country
Significance and Importance
- Every village and family will get electric connectivity
- It will help to do better agriculture
- Small business opportunity increased.
- The computerized banking system will be started.
- It can access T.V, Radio, Mobile etc
- People will become more socially secure in the night hours.
- The facility will avail by school, colleges, Panchayats, hospitals etc.
Electricity is the basic amenity in our day to day life. Life in a rural area is very difficult due to lack of facilities but by applying such kind of programmes our nation is developing day by day. People of lots of villages cheering up after the glowing lights in the areas which were in dark from the decade.
Leave a Comment