With the government of Maharashtra taking a giant leap in the education development of Maharashtra, the Chief Minister Mr Devendra Fadnavis on Thursday made a statement saying the scheme is to ensure a hostel fee waiver to the students who belong to low-income groups of families. The scheme provides for the hostel fees to the children of poor farmers and registered labourers. In addition to the scheme, the government has also implemented the Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Yojana to provide hostel and food facilities to tribal students.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Punjabrao Deshmukh Scheme
- There is no necessity for students of farmers to get registered to the scheme
- The option of free hostel fee will be directly eligible for children of those farmers who are already enrolled under Punjabrao Deshmukh scheme
- From the end of children, there are no hard formalities required rather than just filling application form with the details about the place of education institute and the fee structure of accommodation
- No other form or documents need to be submitted by the students at the time of registration
Objectives of the scheme
- Increment familiarity with advanced education among understudies from rustic and farming foundation, particularly the individuals who are fiscally weaker state
- To give assistance to those understudies battling hard to meet their everyday need in advanced education
- To expand the number of powerless understudies from agribusiness foundation to examine advanced education and file incredible statues throughout their life.
Eligibility criteria of Punjabrao Deshmukh Scheme
- To get advantages of this plan, there is no need for understudies to get best outcomes in their school instruction
- The main thing that is vital is that understudies must have effectively finished their school level instruction
- For those understudies whose father is now a recipient of this plan, the plan of free settlement will get connected as a matter of course by demonstrating the verification that understudies have participated in one of the perceived universities in Maharashtra
Concluding the article
The scheme also includes the registered labours in Maharashtra, children of those labourers will also eligible for this scheme by default. There are likewise many plans for expanding the extent of the plan to serve numerous understudies battling hard to scrutinize their advanced education. Currently, the government of Maharashtra has invested 1000 crore in developing the scheme. The administration of Maharashtra has additionally intended to extend the plan assist on observing interest from the students.
Reference and Details
- For more information visit official site