The Voluntary Organization in the field of women and child development scheme is the scheme that may be started by the government of Delhi to enable urban poor people and provide them employment opportunities in the market to support skill development and training programs.
Table of Contents
- Objective of the scheme
- Advantages of Pre-Examination Voluntary Organization in the field of ladies and kid improvement Scheme
- Required qualification and conditions for Voluntary Organization in the field of ladies and tyke Improvement Scheme
- This scheme contains many sub schemes each with specific criteria and condition
- Documents required for the scheme
- Application Procedure for Scheme
- Whom to contact and where to contact?
- References & details
Objective of the scheme
The scheme aims to encourage poor people to set up a self-employment venture.
Advantages of Pre-Examination Voluntary Organization in the field of ladies and kid improvement Scheme
- There is no extraordinary expertise is require for benefit
- Help will be accessible agrarian and unified exercises/little scale administrations/business action and other
Required qualification and conditions for Voluntary Organization in the field of ladies and tyke Improvement Scheme
- This conspires is valuable for ignorant to 9thclass BPL applicant as it were
- Applicant must be living in Delhi for most recent five years and enrolled under Society Registration Act 1860.
- Candidate must be belonging from urban poor family
- Candidate must be 18 years old and more
This scheme contains many sub schemes each with specific criteria and condition
- Urban Self-Employment Programme (– USEP)
- Urban Women Self-help Programme (UWSP)
- Skill Training for Employment Promotion amongst Urban Poor (STEP-UP)
- Urban Wage Employment Programme (UWEP) 9
- Urban Community Development Network (UCDN) – Community Structures, Community Development & Empowerment
Documents required for the scheme
- Caste certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Birth certificate
- Minority declaration certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bonafide certificate
- Education qualification certificate (Certificate of VIII pass or higher qualification).
- Identity proof e.g. school identity card
Application Procedure for Scheme
Application form is available on the link provided http://mhupa.gov.inand submit to department of social welfare
Whom to contact and where to contact?
Candidates can get in touch on the following address
Department of Social Welfare,
Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi,
New Delhi- 110 002
References & details
For more details regarding documents and other help please visit the official website.