Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad(UPAVP) or UP Housing and Development Board is organising property camps for allotment of flats under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in various projects. The projects are located at different locations and are being offered on first come first serve basis.The board is organising property camps at different locations for inviting applications under the scheme.
UPAVP Flats Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- UPAVP is offering a total of about 12132 flats under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at several locations across the state. The highest number of flats (6863 flats) are being offered in Ghaziabad in two different schemes. Rest of the flats are located in Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra and Meerut.
- The flats include all types of flats such as 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK flats under the scheme. There are several EWS flats as well under the scheme. The flats are being offered on first come first serve basis under the credit linked subsidy component of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban.
- The property camps for application/registration of flats would organise at different locations on 03, 04 and 10, 11 June where interested applicants can visit and inquire about the scheme or registration of flats. Details of the camps can be found in the advertisement published by UPAVP at the link below.
The credit linked subsidy component of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana offers subsidy at an interest rate of home loans taken for the purchase of a home. The subsidy percentage for EWS, LIG and MIG categories is as follows.
- 5% on home loan up to 6 Lakh for EWS (income of up to Rs. 3 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 30 Square meter
- 5% on home loan up to 6 Lakh for LIG for (income between Rs. 3 Lakh & 6 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 60 Square meter
- 4% on home loan up to 9 Lakh for MIG-1 for (income between Rs. 6 Lakh & 12 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 90 Square meter
- 3% on home loan up to 12 Lakh for MIG-2 for (income between Rs. 12 Lakh & 18 Lakh per annum) for house area of up to 110 Square meter
The subsidy would be provided for a maximum tenure of 20 years.
- The applicant should not have any pucca house in his/her name or in the name of any family member anywhere in the country.
- The total household income should not exceed the amount set under different categories.
- The beneficiary should not have already taken any benefit from government housing scheme.
Below is the link to access the advertisement of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana flats allotment by UPAVP.
UPAVP PMAY Advertisement
The candidates who have applied through pmaymis.gov.in can also take benefit of the scheme.