The government of Chhattisgarh launched a new scheme as the Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge for entrepreneurs to promote the start-up culture in the state. The plan was propelled by the Chief Minister Raman Singh who made a declaration to advance a start-up culture offering a few motivating forces for the start-up business visionaries.
The Chief Minister also launched a dedicated website to handhold and support the start-ups launched in the state. Startup logos and notices for the Startup Chhattisgarh were likewise propelled at the occasion.
Raman Singh made a statement saying that the innovation would be promoted under in schools and colleges under the Atal Innovation Mission. In accordance with the Startup India Action Plan, the state government propelled the Startup Chhattisgarh Action Plan 2016 to advance new companies in Chhattisgarh and reported that training camps which would cover every one of the 27 locales of the state.
Table of Contents
Highlights of the scheme
- The Startup Chhattisgarh aims at creating entrepreneurs
- To provide benefits to those who are born with an idea
- To bring the state of Chhattisgarh to a state of full employment
Objectives of the scheme
- The scheme is launched with the aim of starting new businesses in the state of Chhattisgarh
- To create new business ideas and generate income for the nation
- To develop the state of CG and create employment.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge
- The state government offering several incentives for the start-up entrepreneurs
- Benefits to promote startup culture in the state
- The government extending its full support to develop the enabling ecosystem for start-ups business
- Benefits of mentor support, angel investment and incubation services for selected candidate.
How does Chhattisgarh Startup work?
- Under this Scheme, the intrigued hopefuls can present their concept of any sort whether it is only a thought, model, approved in showcase or a current business with income on this site
- The state government would sort out training camps over each of the 27 locales in the state
- The training camp would be a battle to recognize the potential start-up thought which can be brooded and transformed into fruitful business
- The new businesses chosen for hatching will be offered help by the state government in all parts of sustaining the thought. The administration would offer help in building up the strategy for success, fabricating a model, advertising testing of the item, administration, and financing.
References & Details
- For more details about Chhattisgarh Startup Challenge visit.