In the year 2015, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship had launched the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY). The objective of this Skill Certification scheme is to enable a large number of the Indian youth to take up individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) component of the scheme.
After the completion of the training program, the youth will get a skill training certificate by the government. The certificate would help a large number of the youth to get industry-relevant skill training that will help build a better livelihood.
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is one of those pilot schemes that was built to benefit the economy of India under the Modi 3 years of Government in India. It is considered as the number skill development scheme to train the youth of tomorrow to be the best with the best. The nation’s youth are the future of the nations building a better tomorrow amongst other nations across the world.
Table of Contents
Objectives of the Scheme
- To enforce the skill development program for the young children of tomorrow by introducing them to monetary rewards for a completely successful completion of the approved training programs.
- To reduce the level of unemployed youth of the nation.
- To promote economic development and also help to fulfil the youth aspirations for good quality.
- Provide better jobs to the youth and
- Create self-employment opportunities.
The advantages of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Provide Skill training to youth according to market demand
- Encourage students about higher education
- Motivate students by providing job opportunities
- Provide Training Certificate after training program
- Provide employment in various sectors
- Youth will get skill training according to their interest
- Youth will choose a particular course of skill training.
Entitlement for the PMKVY
The only reason for eligibility is to be a part and residents of the state of Manipur for the skill development training.
Document required for applying Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account
- Residence proof
- School and college certificates and Mark sheets (optional).
What is the application procedure for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
- Before getting enlistment in this plan, one needs to discover and join a training centre. One can easily find a registered training centre near your area on the link attached below.
- After the choice of a training centre, the candidate must input all the required information in the portal. The preparation accomplice will obtain the data of the competitor on their database and organize expertise improvement preparing. After effective preparing in the preparation focus, confirmation will be finished by the training accomplice. The ensured one will be granted (basically money related honour) according to the standards specified in the PMKVY plot. The money will be given by the NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation)
References & Details
For more details about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana visit.
This scheme would not only help the youth of the nation but help build a better, and complex economy and bring the nation up to the level of the top countries as well. The scheme would also benefit the government in the long-run with the number of literate youth increasing in the youth.