Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was planned and executed in 2015. If some people in our country are unable to make their own house then Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was presented to overcome this situation. You can also get Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Guidelines from here. Know how to apply the Prime Minister’s housing scheme online? If you want to merge yourself and your family with Mediclaim, then you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Table of Contents
- The objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- This scheme is divided into three parts:-
- How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- PMAY Application form
- PMAY Application submission
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) PDF
- Contact Details
- Some Important Links
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- The scheme has been implemented for 7 years or to complete this scheme by 2022, in which our Government has given an investment of 439.22 billion rupees.
- For this scheme, 70 years of age can also apply.
- Those who have less than 3 lakh income can also apply.
- The income limit for EWS is fixed at 3 lakhs and the income limit for LIG group is more than 6 lakhs.
- This scheme has been launched by targeting the Economic Weaker Section and Law Income Group.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Under this scheme, a loan of 4% is available for a loan of 9 lakh rupees and a loan of Rs. 12 lakhs gets 3% discount.
- Under this scheme, 33 percent of the houses in rural areas will be promoted in number. Under this scheme more and more people who do not have a house.
- Under this scheme, the interest rate of home loan will also be reduced. Because of this plan, more people can make their own house.
- This plan also lends to home repairs. For home repair expenses, a home loan of Rs 2 lakh is given up to 3 percent.
- The main goal of this scheme was to bring the dream home to the poor and the deprived people.
This scheme is divided into three parts:-
Phase – 1
This phase began in April 2015, in which our government had a target to build a house in more than 100 shahroos. This phase has been completed in March 2017.
Phase – 2
Now after the phase-1 is completed, the second phase has started in April 2017 in which our government has decided to complete this scheme to more than 200 people.
Phase – 3
This third phase will be completed in April 2019 and in phase 2022. In this phase, the remaining ones will be brought to the scheme.
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Before applying this scheme, know that if you belong to the poor and the deprived or the Fairy, EWG / LIG, then he can fill the form for this scheme.
To fill the form for this scheme, you will not have to suffer any shock anymore and before applying it must be declared that you do not have any house.
1) Go to this
2) After visiting this website you have a menu of Citizen Assessment in the menu bar, please click on it,
PMAY apply online
PMAY Application form
You will get two options there.
- The first option, For Slum Dwellers
- The Second Option, Benefit Under Other 3 Component
- You have to choose one of these two options according to your need.
- Type Aadhaar card number and click the status.
PMAY Application submission
Now you will open the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme form online in which you have to fill your information. After completing the form, there is a Captcha code given below, after writing it, you save the application form and remove the print so that you can improve your form and apart from this, you can use it to track your application.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
If you have to apply for this scheme, you will need to know first whether you are eligible for this scheme or not.
Know what qualifications should be for this scheme,
1) You will be selected for this scheme according to the 2011 survey for this scheme.
2) For this scheme, only those people will be selected who have no house to live or is a kutcha house.
3) List of Beneficiaries of this scheme is prepared every year.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) PDF
Some Important Links
For this scheme, the election of beneficiaries is done by the village council. According to that list, this plan benefit is given in rural areas. You do not have to fill any form for this scheme. We all probably know what is and what Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is. Roti cloth and house have three main needs of every human being. Clothing and bread are all found, but building houses is not so easy for everyone, so everyone cannot fulfill this need. The Prime Minister has people who cannot make up my home to Prime Minister Housing Scheme was presented Format Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched on June 25, 2015, for the rural and urban expanses. The main aim of the project was to help build a house for the poor people. Through this plan, many people will dream of their home.