Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) is a plan propelled in July 2004, for setting up private schools at an upper essential level for young ladies having a place prevalently with the SC, ST, OBC and minority groups. The plan is being executed instructively in backward blocks of the nation where the female provincial education is beneath the national normal and sex hole in proficiency is the national norm. The plan accommodates a base reservation of 75% of the seats for young ladies having a place with SC, ST, OBC or minority groups and the priority of the rest 25%, is concurred to young ladies from families beneath the poverty line.
The plan is being actualized in 27 States/UTs to be specific: Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal. 2578 KGBVs were endorsed by Government of India till date. Of these, 427 KGBVs have been authorized in Muslim focus squares, 612 in ST pieces, 688 in SC pieces. As on 31st January, 2009, 2423 KGBVs are accounted for to be utilitarian (i.e. 94%) in the States and 1,90,404 young ladies enlisted in them (50,630 SC young ladies (27%); 58,682 ST young ladies (31%); 50,161 OBC young ladies (26%); 18,206 BPL young ladies (9%); 12,725 Minority young ladies (7%). Out of the aggregate 2578 endorsed KGBVs, 547 KGBVs have been built + 1262 are in advance and 769 have not been begun. The Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya plot is converged with Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the XIth Plan with impact from first April 2007.
Table of Contents
National Evaluation of KGBV
The National Evaluation of the KGBV plot was embraced between 29th January to twentieth February 2008 of every 12 States of Gujarat, Jharkhand, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Orissa, with 12 free specialises in young ladies instruction and another joint Evaluation of NPEGEL and KGBV conspire was additionally attempted between nineteenth November to fourteenth December, 2007 in States of Assam, Manipur, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, West Bengal, Mizoram, Tripura and Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
Degree/Coverage of the plan
The plan was pertinent since origin in 2004, in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) where the rural female proficiency is underneath the national normal (46.13%: Census 2001) and sexual orientation level in education is more than the national normal (21.59%: Census 2001). Among these pieces, schools might be set up in ranges
- The concentration of tribal populace, with low female proficiency and additionally an extensive number of young ladies out of school;
- The concentration of SC, OBC, and minority populaces, with low female proficiency or potentially a substantial number of young ladies out of school;
- Areas with low female proficiency; or
- Areas with an expansive number of little, scattered homes that don’t meet all requirements for a school
The criteria of qualified squares have been reexamined with impact from first April 2008 to incorporate the accompanying:
- An extra 316 Educationally in reverse squares with country female proficiency underneath 30%; and
- 94 Towns/urban communities having minority fixation (according to the rundown distinguished by Ministry of Minority Affairs) with female education rate beneath the national normal (53.67%: Census 2001)
Administration of Odisha, Ganjam District has shown 09 empty seats for Part Time Teacher, Warden, Peon, Head Cook, and Assistant Cook Vacancies on contract premise. Applicants fulfilling the coveted qualification conditions as specified in the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Official Notification can present their application frame in the endorsed design at the very latest fifteenth April 2017 with the assistance of points of interest being read carefully.
NOTE:- Candidates are encouraged to completely read the first Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya work notice before applying for the coveted post.
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya PDF
We are attaching PDF file along with an article.
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Logo
There is no official logo which is released by the government of India. But we found some wonderful logos on the internet which we share with our audience.
We Got Some Information From Wikipedia